Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    Personally, I thought it was a good match. The last 5 minutes really was the most exciting part, IMO. D-Bry hooking the ankle lock and almost escaping the cage (with a nice touch of his feet dangling to the outside) not to mention Henry performing exceptionally for a big man his size. The fact that he lost to a World's Strongest Slam off the top rope just sements Bryan that much more as a legit contender. The fact that D-Bry lost makes me want him to be champion EVEN MORE and it'll make it that much sweeter when he does. I am more confident than ever that Daniel Bryan will be a world champion, as long as they continue to book him strongly like this. He can do nothing but get better and better.
    I can only agree with you.
    Respect the beard !

I'm not a Mark Henry fan at all but I thought this match was pretty good, especially the last few minutes. Predictable but good.

I'd go so far as to say it was good for a Mark Henry match, which isn't a massive compliment

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Also, and don't think me danty, but that little kiss between Daniel and AJ....Adorable!
    Adorable was an understatement. Instant "D'aaaaaawwwwww" moment.

Fresh Member
    Anyone else think that AJ was hot last night?

I don't think you need to qualify it as "last night" I think it's simple to say AJ was, and in fact is, HOT!

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicism View Post
    i don't think you need to qualify it as "last night" i think it's simple to say aj was, and in fact is, hot!
    *mega five*

That cage match was all I saw on tuesday so I can only speak for it. It was an entertaining match to me. If it wasn't for the fact that Bryan has the money in the bank it would've been less predictable. I did get my hopes up when his feet dangled on the outside and during the ankle lock. To me, he does it a lot better than Swagger. I liked the slam off the top rope except for it looked like all the force landed on Henry's legs and Henry could've sold that better.

OP says he doesn't like it on Henry but wants it on Big Show, who has been trash since he's returned

#areyouseriousbro