Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cage Match between Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry

....Well, this was one part of the show I was kind of looking forward to, but nope, that just turned me off. This just showed me one thing and that is Mark Henry should NOT be World Champion. Now, it is not because he is a big guy, but more because he is so dang boring! This match had nothing to it and it just showed me that I hate having Mark Henry as a champion. Sure, it is cool, but I would rather have it on Big Show....because he can actually hold a decent match with different people.....best part of show was either Justin Gabriel getting a win or Hornswoggle being able to speak!
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Yeah I'd have to agree I enjoyed it though but not wrestling wise more Christmasy and entertaining than anything else, it had a relaxed feel to it. I liked the Otunga v Orton match though.

I didn't see all of otunga and orton so I can't really comment. And I have to agree, Mark Henry's Title Reign is a breath of Fresh air, but it was more like this was thrown out of nowhere.....no need for a cage match yet.

dude the hornswoggle this was pathetic!
    He was the reason I stopped watching WWE back in 09. DX in midget court, really? ugh
    I'm not seven
    I want to see some wrestling

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    I didn't see all of otunga and orton so I can't really comment. And I have to agree, Mark Henry's Title Reign is a breath of Fresh air, but it was more like this was thrown out of nowhere.....no need for a cage match yet.
    You start the thread saying henry shouldn't be champ, then you go on to say that he is a breathe of fresh air? So which one is it?

What I am trying to say is that Mark Henry was interesting for the first part, but now it is slowing down and this cage match with Bryan was pointless. Even though he is a new champion, now it is time to go.

I actually enjoyed it. Was it the most technical match ever? Far from it. The drama around the end of the match made me pay attention. Bryan's feet dangling as he may fall. Nice touch.

Personally, I thought it was a good match. The last 5 minutes really was the most exciting part, IMO. D-Bry hooking the ankle lock and almost escaping the cage (with a nice touch of his feet dangling to the outside) not to mention Henry performing exceptionally for a big man his size. The fact that he lost to a World's Strongest Slam off the top rope just sements Bryan that much more as a legit contender. The fact that D-Bry lost makes me want him to be champion EVEN MORE and it'll make it that much sweeter when he does. I am more confident than ever that Daniel Bryan will be a world champion, as long as they continue to book him strongly like this. He can do nothing but get better and better.

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

i cannot believe u bashing this match. i was a well executed match. i actually thought daniel bryan was gonna win unlike those raw matches. it told a good story of a technical wrestler vs a monster power house. good stuff and the ending came off nice.

this was one of the worst wrestling shows I have seen in a very long time. Hope they get the show fixed next week