Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Why? Why not?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    I like seeing celebrations as well, but what is the limit of it? when is it going to far?
    this is going too far

but some are funny

[QUOTE=Tomsta666;331850]All I have to add to this topic is...

btw

Best. Celebration. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post

Best. Celebration. EVER!
    mexican robot beats english robot

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post

Best. Celebration. EVER!
    Haha! Brilliant!
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

i still think mexican robo beats english robo

crouch vs torres for best robot

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I honestly don't get why you think they're doing it to get attention. They're goddamn football players, they get enough attentions as it is. If you're going to say that Johnson and Tony we're doing it for attention, then you're boy mocking Tebow was doing it for attention as well. I highly doubt Tony Scheffler cares about getting attention, I think he just wanted to poke some fun at the other team. I already know that you've seen Terrell Owens or Chad Ochocinco do their celebrations, and they're ten times worse then any of the ones in the videos, those guys want attention.

Not every celebration someone does is to get their 10 minutes on some sports channel. When I play football with the 5 friends I play with, I do a celebration when I get a touchdown, but I'm not doing it to get on ESPN.

I think you were just angry that the former Steeler in Plax was getting made fun of, but the truth is, Plaxico deserves it. He was an idiot, and he shot himself in the foot. He isn't a Steeler anymore, and he doesn't want to be. Steelers gave him an offer in the post season, but he chose New York instead. Still, I think you just wanted to make a thread about Stevie Johnson mocking Plax, so you threw in the other two videos to make a good post.

People stand there and say the NFL is turning soft, with the way that they're dealing with certain hits. But then they want to complain about touchdown celebrations? Give me a break...
    I'll start by saying, this thread had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Burress, I could give a shit less about Plax, I don't hate him, but I don't care for him, and I didn't make this thread about Burress, I even pointed out in the beginning that this was inspired by something on the halftime show of last nights game

but, yes I do get that some people, like to do the celebrations for fun, but my problem is, when it actually hurts your team, and you get flagged for it, (Stevie Johnson's case)

I didn't like the Scheffler one, just because, it just seemed pretty dumb, I mean I can get having some fun after you score a touchdown, but that.... that was just odd... funny.... but more of a laughing at you not with you sort of thing

and also, the NFL is going soft with hits, but celebrations, really don't have the first thing to do with that, I mean, I think they're a little stiff with the rules, on celebrations, but I would rather get rid of some of the hitting rules than, than celebration rules

and just to be clear, this thread literally had nothing to do with Plax, I promise

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    I'll start by saying, this thread had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Burress, I could give a shit less about Plax, I don't hate him, but I don't care for him, and I didn't make this thread about Burress, I even pointed out in the beginning that this was inspired by something on the halftime show of last nights game

but, yes I do get that some people, like to do the celebrations for fun, but my problem is, when it actually hurts your team, and you get flagged for it, (Stevie Johnson's case)

I didn't like the Scheffler one, just because, it just seemed pretty dumb, I mean I can get having some fun after you score a touchdown, but that.... that was just odd... funny.... but more of a laughing at you not with you sort of thing

and also, the NFL is going soft with hits, but celebrations, really don't have the first thing to do with that, I mean, I think they're a little stiff with the rules, on celebrations, but I would rather get rid of some of the hitting rules than, than celebration rules

and just to be clear, this thread literally had nothing to do with Plax, I promise
    I didn't find the Scheffler one too dumb, he was acting like a pirate...mocking the Buccaneers, who are Pirates. I mean it wasn't something to laugh about, but it's not something to make a big deal about either.

I would rather see both of the topics become softer, the hits and the celebrations. I can see the hits, because of safety and all. But celebrations, there's nothing to care about their besides the NFL's reputation, and that's just making them look like some teenager girl who doesn't want their popularity ruined.