Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Thread: EWN Beta

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Exactly my thinking. I could care less about the "news." I want a EWN Forums beta!
    I know right.

Who gives a fook about Ryan Clark?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

i want more emoticons dammit

This could be great. I wonder what the new profiles will look like... I also have a feeling that it will become easier to add friends.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    This could be great. I wonder what the new profiles will look like... I also have a feeling that it will become easier to add friends.
    hopefully goin to the profile is annoying

I do like the Top Stories slider up top. A lot of main sites have that, so it's about time that EWN upgrades to it. It's not like I'd use it, but at least we're catching up to some of the modern day features.

The logo seems really generic though, looks like something you could easily create on a free website. The logo we have now looks so much more fitting for the site, and it actually looks unique.

I may actually like the forums part though, but I'd have to see it. There's probably a higher chance that I don't like it, but whatever happens, I'm sure we'll eventually get used to it.

I turned it off mainly because of the white background. Besides that it did look alot more professional. It will just take some getting used to because we are so used to the simple look. Just have to wait and see how the forums look.

Also, been here for quite a minute and that's the first time I have seen Frank post. It's like seeing one of those reclusive celebrities or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I think instead of sounding ungrateful, we should thank Frank for even having the site up. It costs a lot of money to run a site and traffic is their cash flow. I know he's thankful for us but, you know he wants more traffic. He likes money, who doesn't? And with the main structure of the site having a bunch of problems, why not change up? It's been a long time coming for me. I've been visiting the site since around 2003 when it was just a site. It looked almost identical to the site now lol. Either way, thanks to Frank for wanting us to have a better experience and also, thanks for the change up!

Now, use me as a writer for your site! Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I think instead of sounding ungrateful, we should thank Frank for even having the site up. It costs a lot of money to run a site and traffic is their cash flow. I know he's thankful for us but, you know he wants more traffic. He likes money, who doesn't? And with the main structure of the site having a bunch of problems, why not change up? It's been a long time coming for me. I've been visiting the site since around 2003 when it was just a site. It looked almost identical to the site now lol. Either way, thanks to Frank for wanting us to have a better experience and also, thanks for the change up!

Now, use me as a writer for your site! Please?
    I bet money you could do a better job with the news than Ryan "Copy and Paste" Clark.
    Profile Retired

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I bet money you could do a better job with the news than Ryan "Copy and Paste" Clark.
    And probably make the titles more interesting and re-word the whole story to make it sound better
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    And probably make the titles more interesting and re-word the whole story to make it sound better
    We should start a petition to get R(ob) hired! lol who knows it could work.
    Profile Retired