Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Thread: EWN Beta

Frank > Ryan

The site is... "interesting"
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    I don't approve with change.

But I will once i've adapted to the new layout. Then I will laugh at the out layout.

Ha Ha Ha!

^ Like that

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    does look good but not a fan of the white background, looks too much like EWN, maybe a different, unique colour maybe be better??
    And the 2011 botchamania winner is...

Quote Originally Posted by bladesyGTS View Post
    does look good but not a fan of the white background, looks too much like EWN, maybe a different, unique colour maybe be better??
    Maybe that's because...it is EWN?

I checked it out earlier today and i have to say, i like the current one a lot more, is there any chance once it goes through, we can keep this feature and have the option to chose the other one if wanted?

I love this current one due to the simplicity of it.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I understand all of your concerns about switching over, background color etc. I think the important thing right now is to provide a better overall experience for the readers. I think we're making the necessary steps to become a more dynamic website. The older backbone and script is too outdated to catch up with Web 2.0 and we're trying very hard to make everyone happy. Most of the things that you guys have suggested can be fixed easily. The forum will not change much at all. We can possibly make a light/dark skinned version of the forum, that will come. I appreciate your feed back and comments.

We're working on getting the site to run faster and hopefully after this week, we'll have a much more reliable and friendly site.

Thanks for hanging in here.

Frank

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I understand all of your concerns about switching over, background color etc. I think the important thing right now is to provide a better overall experience for the readers. I think we're making the necessary steps to become a more dynamic website. The older backbone and script is too outdated to catch up with Web 2.0 and we're trying very hard to make everyone happy. Most of the things that you guys have suggested can be fixed easily. The forum will not change much at all. We can possibly make a light/dark skinned version of the forum, that will come. I appreciate your feed back and comments.

We're working on getting the site to run faster and hopefully after this week, we'll have a much more reliable and friendly site.

Thanks for hanging in here.

Frank
    Regarding the bolded, that's a good point. I've actually been having problems from time to time with Webkit 2.0 when on this site. So anything to ratify that will be appreciated.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Wow people have seen the beta before me I am saddened

But....its all Frank's work and its his choice. Its called "Beta" for a reason.

EDIT: I have seen it now and its ok.

#REAL!

Black Ninja!
    Until I see what the forums are gonna look like, I can't really say ether way.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Until I see what the forums are gonna look like, I can't really say ether way.
    Exactly my thinking. I could care less about the "news." I want a EWN Forums beta!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion