Thread: EWN Beta

Hybrid View

EWN Beta

I know Ryan and crew have worked VERY HARD to make this the best possible website they can, with lots of news and a facelift every few months to keep things fresh. I, personally, like this site's format the way it is now. The beta looks nice, but it very busy with all the pictures and such. This site is dark, but easy to read. The beta is bright with things everywhere. Ryan, you'll do what you want to (and who could blame you? you own this wonderful place!), but I vote to leave it as is.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RampantLion2010 View Post
    I know Ryan and crew have worked VERY HARD to make this the best possible website they can, with lots of news and a facelift every few months to keep things fresh. I, personally, like this site's format the way it is now. The beta looks nice, but it very busy with all the pictures and such. This site is dark, but easy to read. The beta is bright with things everywhere. Ryan, you'll do what you want to (and who could blame you? you own this wonderful place!), but I vote to leave it as is.
    This is not Ryan's site. This is Frank's site. Ryan justs posts here.

Blog Entries
    I like the new style of the site. It makes it look like the bigger wrestling sites on the net. But I wish the white background were colored, maybe a blue.

Blog Entries
    Looks ok but I absolutely hate the white background.
    I'm jus sayin...

so do we all move to the site ..do we have to sign up again ..whats happening ?

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Blog Entries
    Well firstly, this isn't Ryan Clark's site, a guy called Frank created and runs it.

Secondly, nothing's changed with me. Everything is just the same as it was before lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Very basic layout doesn't stand out think 'frank' needs a professional job!