Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

eWrestlingNews.com T Shirt Give Away!!

Here is the deal. I ordered a bunch of eWrestlingNews shirts and I'm giving them away for free in promotion for the site.

This is what I ask of you to receive a free shirt: post a creative status update to your facebook page and mention @ewrestlingnews in your status to link to our facebook page. You will enter a chance to win a free shirt! All we ask is that you upload a photo afterwards and post it to our facebook page.

We're giving away 10 shirts this time around. We'll have more later as well.

Here is a photo of the shirt
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is a cool promotional idea, and props for making some shirts.

I can't say I'd wear an eWrestlingnews t-shirt often though, but I'd still like to participate due to the promotion part of it.

The directions are a little confusing though. Do I post a status on my page, linking your page...and if I win, I take a photo of myself in the shirt? Or do I post a status and screen shot it, then post it on your facebook page? Haha, I'm assuming the later, so I'll give it a shot.

I just hope none of my friends make fun of me. ;p

Edit: Okay, posted the status, took a screen shot, and posted it on the eWN facebook page. Do I qualify?

Sadly, I don't think any of my friends even like wrestling, let alone wrestling news.
    Last edited by Sully; 12-19-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    This is a cool promotional idea, and props for making some shirts.

I can't say I'd wear an eWrestlingnews t-shirt often though, but I'd still like to participate due to the promotion part of it.

The directions are a little confusing though. Do I post a status on my page, linking your page...and if I win, I take a photo of myself in the shirt? Or do I post a status and screen shot it, then post it on your facebook page? Haha, I'm assuming the later, so I'll give it a shot.

I just hope none of my friends make fun of me. ;p

Edit: Okay, posted the status, took a screen shot, and posted it on the eWN facebook page. Do I qualify?

Sadly, I don't think any of my friends even like wrestling, let alone wrestling news.
    you nerd! *points and laughs*

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    you nerd! *points and laughs*
    See! I knew this would happen...

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    lol, my friends make fun of me for having a wrestling site... who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    lol, my friends make fun of me for having a wrestling site... who cares?
    I'll be laughing at them when they don't have a fancy t-shirt to wear...if I win of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I'll be laughing at them when they don't have a fancy t-shirt to wear...if I win of course.
    it w9uld be funny if you say at least i am gonna win a shirt and then you lose

Blog Entries
    I should get one already considering I'm supposed to be working here and all but, that hasn't gone through yet... C'MON!!!!

Blog Entries
    What do we do to get a T-Shirt if we don't have nor want a Facebook page nor do twitter?

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    What do we do to get a T-Shirt if we don't have nor want a Facebook page nor do twitter?
    Don't get the T-shirt? Lol, I don't think there's any other options, if you want the t-shirt...make a facebook page. Although that'd kinda defeat the purpose, considering the point of the raffle is to spread the word of the site to friends, so if you have no friends on facebook, no one will go to the site.

I'll be honest, I said earlier I probably wouldn't wear the shirt, but it depends on what type of fabric it is. I'm really picky with my clothes, but if it's something that I like, I'd actually probably wear it often. Plus, if you're going to waste your life an internet forum, you might as well dress with it.