Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Braggin Rights

Why in the hell do people keeping thinking Triple H is returning before scheduled? So many thought he was returning at the last PPV now some are saying he's returning for this PPV. Triple H ISN'T returning UNTIL around Survivor Series. This has already been said through countless sources let alone the man is still in rehab from his surgery but is recovering nicely. As for the 7th man? From what I've heard the 7th man for RAW was suppose to be Mark Henry for Bragging Rights but as we know Henry was out due to personal reasons involving his ill brother who's in the hospital. As of now, Henry is still suppose to be the 7th man for the RAW team but it depends on if he can return of course depending on his brother's health. I'm sure we will find out who will be the 7th man this week on RAW.

Quote Originally Posted by BevinBoyz View Post
    but still no point on 7 vs 7 thats too many people for a single fall.. it will probably end with teams hit finishers back n forth then a pin... if it's not elimination i personally thing Braggin Rights would be a bit better if they have a few SVR singles matchs, and which ever respective brand can pick up the most wins.. gets bragging rights 4 the year.. it could give more matches for the PPV.. but thats my opinion
    What would be ideal is if they give us a reason to care about Bragging Rights. The concept of this PPV is obtain "bragging rights" on who has the better brand? How often have they played up a brand rivalry? Never if I remember correctly. If this is supposed to be a big deal then they need to display that lame ass looking trophy and.....actually "brag" about it until the next one. Seeing that Trophy during Smackdowns "move" was my first time seeing that trophy since last years PPV and I had honestly forgotten about it.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    What would be ideal is if they give us a reason to care about Bragging Rights. The concept of this PPV is obtain "bragging rights" on who has the better brand? How often have they played up a brand rivalry? Never if I remember correctly. If this is supposed to be a big deal then they need to display that lame ass looking trophy and.....actually "brag" about it until the next one. Seeing that Trophy during Smackdowns "move" was my first time seeing that trophy since last years PPV and I had honestly forgotten about it.
    i do agree with you..they basically put it there for more money.. thats why the talk about unifying the titles.. is KINDA good. especially WWE/WHC title.. with the holder goin between shows. and which ever main Brand the superstar is from gets the most praise and glory..

Quote Originally Posted by BevinBoyz View Post
    i do agree with you..they basically put it there for more money.. thats why the talk about unifying the titles.. is KINDA good. especially WWE/WHC title.. with the holder goin between shows. and which ever main Brand the superstar is from gets the most praise and glory..
    The only way this happens is if they lose the brands, which they won't, because having two seperate touring brands brings them more house show money. They have to have champions at those house shows.

Recent word about unifying the WWE Championship & the WWE World Heavyweight Championship has died down according to recent reports. WWE at one point was considering unifying the two titles at this year's Wrestlemania but that seems doubtful as of right now. Personally, I don't think they should unify the two major titles especially since both titles have such a history within the business. Keep them seperate & let each brand have it's major championship.

Blog Entries
    So it IS an elimination match. So much for Bodom's Survivor Series thoery,

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So it IS an elimination match. So much for Bodom's Survivor Series thoery,
    I had a Survivor Series Theory?

Blog Entries
    I thought that was you who said they wouldn't have an elimination match so close to survivor series. Must have been SG? (I really need to check these things )