Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Braggin Rights

Banned

Unhappy Braggin Rights

so during smackdown Micheal Cole announced that the SVR 7 on 7 match is going to be a 1FALL match and NOT a elimination... doesn't the kinda make a 14 man match pointless??

What are your thoughts??

Blog Entries
    In a word - YES! But who knows what they'll do, they could justify it on the night by having someone do a big turn. Is it time for CM Punk to turn face yet? His shouting "Nothing personal!!" to Evan Bourne for some reason made me think that this might be an option they're entertaining

Blog Entries
    Wow I obviously didnt hear that. Kinda pointless I agree. But I was very thrilled to see Tyler Reks back on TV. I been waitin since what.. December I believe. Smackdowns got the better talent. How could Raw put Santino on the team. Grrrr. Trips #7 anyone?

One fall makes sense. If it's elimination than whats the point of Survivor Series? and vice versa
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

the places you have come to fear the most
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    One fall makes sense. If it's elimination than whats the point of Survivor Series? and vice versa
    Yea i agree, that PPV is next month, so no point in having the same thing happen two months in a row.
    You and I, our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    but still no point on 7 vs 7 thats too many people for a single fall.. it will probably end with teams hit finishers back n forth then a pin... if it's not elimination i personally thing Braggin Rights would be a bit better if they have a few SVR singles matchs, and which ever respective brand can pick up the most wins.. gets bragging rights 4 the year.. it could give more matches for the PPV.. but thats my opinion

HHH will be the 7th man I think. Sheamus and HHH will have some sort of interaction leading to a survivor series match against each other, Team HHH vs Team Sheamus, then end the feud at TLC in a chair match or something like that.

I think that Raw will win this year. Nexus will interfere (they have to somewhere, and it wont be the Barrett v Orton match) and help Raw (coz they are on Raw) to win the match. They take down Raw after the match, leading to a match at Survivor Series maybe?

I dont think it makes sense but it could be interesting, i mean the whole match wud be people breaking up pins... i mean who knows it CUD be one of Cole's stupid botches again, but i woudlnt mind maybe big show heel turn, punk face turn, maybe even a Kaval heel turn...maybe he will cause SD to lose since his spot was taken

Normal Member
    I'm From N.E.W Jers, where plenty murders occurs
    Quote Originally Posted by cubco View Post
    HHH will be the 7th man I think. Sheamus and HHH will have some sort of interaction leading to a survivor series match against each other, Team HHH vs Team Sheamus, then end the feud at TLC in a chair match or something like that.

I think that Raw will win this year. Nexus will interfere (they have to somewhere, and it wont be the Barrett v Orton match) and help Raw (coz they are on Raw) to win the match. They take down Raw after the match, leading to a match at Survivor Series maybe?
    no way, Hunter is not coming back for BR.
    lol umad?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cetotheizzo View Post
    Yea i agree, that PPV is next month, so no point in having the same thing happen two months in a row.
    Nobody says that about one on one matches! We had a one on one match last month, we can't do it again! lol