Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Fair enough. Your opinion
    I just feel Deng helps the Bulls more than LeBron helps the Heat (In other words if you take both of them out I think the Heat are better)

And agreed.
    I still don't believe he is MJ level but if they played against each other in both there primes the match would end like 200-200 lol
    I see what you're saying there, but really just because you take both of them off and the heat would be better, doesn't really prove he's a better player, it proves the heat are a better team, because Bron, has a better supporting cast

I honestly think that when he retires, he'll be remembered as the best player of all time, depending on how long he plays, if he gets, a few more rings, plays about 5-6 more years, I think he could also have the all time scoring record as well
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

To be honest, I can honestly see LeBron going his whole career never winning the championship. He'd be the greatest to never win it, a la Nash, Malone, Stockton, etc. I mean, he's gotten so close with the Cavs. I honestly think with the Cavs, he coulda eventually gotten it.

But with the Heat, i keep losing more faith in him each day. He has two freakin' all stars with him. And outta those 2 all star team mates, one of them (Wade) is arguably in the top 3 best players TODAY. Sure, people can argue the rest of the team sucks; but honestly, if LeBron was the best like all his fans claim him to be, he could make his team better. He made the Cavs better ('til he noticeably gave up his last 2 years there). Once Kobe got Gasol, the rest of his team got better. There's just no aura of leadership in LeBron.

I also think it's silly that he's the face of the NBA. He seems to be on every ad for NBA, and in NBA 2K12, he's the highest rated player. Pffffft. How can someone who's never been a champ be so hyped up? SMH

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanator View Post
    To be honest, I can honestly see LeBron going his whole career never winning the championship. He'd be the greatest to never win it, a la Nash, Malone, Stockton, etc. I mean, he's gotten so close with the Cavs. I honestly think with the Cavs, he coulda eventually gotten it.

But with the Heat, i keep losing more faith in him each day. He has two freakin' all stars with him. And outta those 2 all star team mates, one of them (Wade) is arguably in the top 3 best players TODAY. Sure, people can argue the rest of the team sucks; but honestly, if LeBron was the best like all his fans claim him to be, he could make his team better. He made the Cavs better ('til he noticeably gave up his last 2 years there). Once Kobe got Gasol, the rest of his team got better. There's just no aura of leadership in LeBron.

I also think it's silly that he's the face of the NBA. He seems to be on every ad for NBA, and in NBA 2K12, he's the highest rated player. Pffffft. How can someone who's never been a champ be so hyped up? SMH
    this^^^^ x100000000

WOW! I would say something, but you basically covered all right there
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!