Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanator View Post
    YEEEEEEE-UHHHHHHH

Kobe > LeBron.

YEEEEEEE-UHHHHHHH
    Wait!
    They've actually made a deal?
    Like a full deal? Not like a BS pinky promise? lol

Well this season will be interesting. How many matches will every team play?

Yes my dude! Real deal! They start on Christmas day. Starting with triple header: Celtics/Knicks, Heat/Mavs, Lakers/Bulls. :-)

Gonna be such a burn for Lebron. Has to watch the ring ceremony for the Mavs. Mwhahaha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanator View Post
    Yes my dude! Real deal! They start on Christmas day. Starting with triple header: Celtics/Knicks, Heat/Mavs, Lakers/Bulls. :-)

Gonna be such a burn for Lebron. Has to watch the ring ceremony for the Mavs. Mwhahaha
    This pleases me.
    Good way to start the belated season

Blog Entries
    does anyone have an article, or some sort of source saying that this is true?

Meh

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    does anyone have an article, or some sort of source saying that this is true?
    According to the article below, it's not over yet...but it's close to being over.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1114383.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Meh

According to the article below, it's not over yet...but it's close to being over.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1114383.html
    alright this is good to hear, *pulls out Kobe jersey* and yes, Kobe > Lebron

Blog Entries
    alright this is good to hear, *pulls out Kobe jersey* and yes, Kobe > Lebron
    Without a doubt.
    I do feel LeBron is a great Bball player don't get me wrong. Hes pretty good but Kobe is todays best player.

Although I feel Luol Deng > LeBron so I may not be the best guy to do ratings lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Without a doubt.
    I do feel LeBron is a great Bball player don't get me wrong. Hes pretty good but Kobe is todays best player.

Although I feel Luol Deng > LeBron so I may not be the best guy to do ratings lol
    yeah, I would kinda, have to disagree, on Luol Deng being better than Lebron,

as far as Kobe goes, Kobe is still the best player in the NBA today, and one of the best of all time, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I like Kobe because he is the Ben Roethlisberger of the NBA, he always makes the shots in the clutch, since starting in the NBA

Blog Entries
    yeah, I would kinda, have to disagree, on Luol Deng being better than Lebron,

as far as Kobe goes, Kobe is still the best player in the NBA today, and one of the best of all time, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I like Kobe because he is the Ben Roethlisberger of the NBA, he always makes the shots in the clutch, since starting in the NBA
    Fair enough. Your opinion
    I just feel Deng helps the Bulls more than LeBron helps the Heat (In other words if you take both of them out I think the Heat are better)

And agreed.
    I still don't believe he is MJ level but if they played against each other in both there primes the match would end like 200-200 lol