Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    15
    Well if he wins, he wouldnt have a lengthly title reign. I still pray for Punk Vs. Bryan @ WM 28. Truthly EPIC!

  2. #22
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    I think Henry will win the match and he and Show will finish their fued at TLC with Henry retaining. Even if Bryan doesn't win the match, just being in a WHC match will help Bryan's push. It's a great idea to have Bryan in the match but I think it's too early for him to be winning the WHC.
    How us it to early for him?
    Profile Retired

  3. #23
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Come on man, it doesn't have to make sense. It's WWE. Anything can happen, and it doesn't need an explanation
    I 100% disagree with this, and no offense to you, but I don't think you've thought this one through. We all know that the WWE is unpredictable, but in this case, it does have to make sense. You can't have Del Rio cash in the RAW MITB briefcase and then have Daniel Bryan cash in the SMACKDOWN MITB briefcase on Raw champion. You can't just leave that rule behind and hope that everyone forgets! Look at the Anonymous Raw GM mystery!

  4. #24
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Come on man, it doesn't have to make sense. It's WWE. Anything can happen, and it doesn't need an explanation
    Merging the titles at this time is an awful idea!

  5. #25
    Normal Member strider91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In silent contemplation
    Posts
    103
    Blog Entries
    1
    DB loses in his match on Smackdown, Show gives Henry a knockout punch and DB cashes in the briefcase to become the new WHC.

    Could happen, don't you think?

  6. #26
    I see DB as a classic case of big fish small pond.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I 100% disagree with this, and no offense to you, but I don't think you've thought this one through. We all know that the WWE is unpredictable, but in this case, it does have to make sense. You can't have Del Rio cash in the RAW MITB briefcase and then have Daniel Bryan cash in the SMACKDOWN MITB briefcase on Raw champion. You can't just leave that rule behind and hope that everyone forgets! Look at the Anonymous Raw GM mystery!
    You can make it work if DB plays "politics" in the back. DB sacrifices his MITB briefcase for a shot at CM Punk. In return if CM Punk agrees to a match, if he wins he is unified champion. Hey presto, there you have it. I realise this is all bullshit, but hey, a guy can dream right?

  8. #28
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    You can make it work if DB plays "politics" in the back. DB sacrifices his MITB briefcase for a shot at CM Punk. In return if CM Punk agrees to a match, if he wins he is unified champion. Hey presto, there you have it. I realise this is all bullshit, but hey, a guy can dream right?
    It is true... where would we be without dreams? I can see where your coming from with the whole "politics" thing but the WWE would never be smart enough to think of that lol

  9. #29
    just a thought, and maybe a stretch, but wasn't wee locking in a "sooner or later everybody taps" t-shirt, that leans a bit more to the heel side imho...there is some other stuff, like the whole connection to AJ and her partners impending obviously built up heel turn.... Daniel Brian, Kaitlyn, Beth Phoenix, and Natalya as a faction? they made the connection to AJ pretty specifically, and Kaitlyn is doing the classic you keep costing me matches heel turn ( besides she's built more like Natty and Beth, what a better way to have Brian turn heel than have him win and when they come out to congratulate him have him walk off with Kaitlyn).

    like i said probably a stretch, but it's interesting to think about
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

  10. #30
    Normal Member Krow132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Clarksburg,WV
    Posts
    142
    Blog Entries
    1
    Daniel Bryan loses the Cage Match, Henry goes to put him out, Big Show comes out, lays Henry out then Bryan cashes in the briefcase. Boom. New Champ.
    HWA Redemption Superstar-Chris King

    Total Resistance Competitor-James Kilhart

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.