Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fresh Member
    Well if he wins, he wouldnt have a lengthly title reign. I still pray for Punk Vs. Bryan @ WM 28. Truthly EPIC!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    I think Henry will win the match and he and Show will finish their fued at TLC with Henry retaining. Even if Bryan doesn't win the match, just being in a WHC match will help Bryan's push. It's a great idea to have Bryan in the match but I think it's too early for him to be winning the WHC.
    How us it to early for him?
    Profile Retired

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Come on man, it doesn't have to make sense. It's WWE. Anything can happen, and it doesn't need an explanation
    I 100% disagree with this, and no offense to you, but I don't think you've thought this one through. We all know that the WWE is unpredictable, but in this case, it does have to make sense. You can't have Del Rio cash in the RAW MITB briefcase and then have Daniel Bryan cash in the SMACKDOWN MITB briefcase on Raw champion. You can't just leave that rule behind and hope that everyone forgets! Look at the Anonymous Raw GM mystery!

Come on man, it doesn't have to make sense. It's WWE. Anything can happen, and it doesn't need an explanation
    Merging the titles at this time is an awful idea!

Blog Entries
    DB loses in his match on Smackdown, Show gives Henry a knockout punch and DB cashes in the briefcase to become the new WHC.

Could happen, don't you think?

I see DB as a classic case of big fish small pond.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I 100% disagree with this, and no offense to you, but I don't think you've thought this one through. We all know that the WWE is unpredictable, but in this case, it does have to make sense. You can't have Del Rio cash in the RAW MITB briefcase and then have Daniel Bryan cash in the SMACKDOWN MITB briefcase on Raw champion. You can't just leave that rule behind and hope that everyone forgets! Look at the Anonymous Raw GM mystery!
    You can make it work if DB plays "politics" in the back. DB sacrifices his MITB briefcase for a shot at CM Punk. In return if CM Punk agrees to a match, if he wins he is unified champion. Hey presto, there you have it. I realise this is all bullshit, but hey, a guy can dream right?

The Trinity
    You can make it work if DB plays "politics" in the back. DB sacrifices his MITB briefcase for a shot at CM Punk. In return if CM Punk agrees to a match, if he wins he is unified champion. Hey presto, there you have it. I realise this is all bullshit, but hey, a guy can dream right?
    It is true... where would we be without dreams? I can see where your coming from with the whole "politics" thing but the WWE would never be smart enough to think of that lol

just a thought, and maybe a stretch, but wasn't wee locking in a "sooner or later everybody taps" t-shirt, that leans a bit more to the heel side imho...there is some other stuff, like the whole connection to AJ and her partners impending obviously built up heel turn.... Daniel Brian, Kaitlyn, Beth Phoenix, and Natalya as a faction? they made the connection to AJ pretty specifically, and Kaitlyn is doing the classic you keep costing me matches heel turn ( besides she's built more like Natty and Beth, what a better way to have Brian turn heel than have him win and when they come out to congratulate him have him walk off with Kaitlyn).

like i said probably a stretch, but it's interesting to think about
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Blog Entries
    Daniel Bryan loses the Cage Match, Henry goes to put him out, Big Show comes out, lays Henry out then Bryan cashes in the briefcase. Boom. New Champ.
    HWA Redemption Superstar-Chris King

Total Resistance Competitor-James Kilhart