Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    As much as I would also like a unification match they could have a match but they need 2 titles for each show, unless they wanted to change the structure and have people rotating a lot more. I mean Punk is obviously huge and DB is def getting up there, he just needs to sell some more shirts to prove it to Vince, lol. WM is always a bunch of sure bets so they probably wouldn't take chance on a match that could be popular only ones that would be, unless its filler like that bs dark match he had last year if i recall. Also side note didn't Miz have the 2 belts before he dropped the US title to DB, so I could see him having the belt and the briefcase, maybe loosing the belt in match, then using briefcase to get it back right after or vice versa.

Blog Entries
    The unification match will never happen between Punk and Bryan in the next 3 years, if ever. Bryan doesn't draw extremely well right now, and I can see him improving greatly in time, but I think hes limited by his size and mic skills. And please, don't bring up HBK, Mysterio, and the like.

I hope he wins the belt as it'll be something fresh, complex & unpredictable

Quote Originally Posted by BlazersDozen View Post
    I hope he wins the belt as it'll be something fresh, complex & unpredictable
    Agreed. I did not expect DB to win that fatal fourway match, and I even went as far as to think he was the guy to be pinned so no one else would look weak. A DB title victory over Mark Henry would be totally unexcpected therefore a breath of fresh air.

The Trinity
    It seems some of us are forgetting that this is the SMACKDOWN MITB! If he wanted to cash in against Punk for a unification match at WM28, then Bryan will have to move to Raw and win the WWE Title and then Punk would have to move to Smackdown and win the World Heavyweight Title. Unless the titles switch brands as some sort of "big announcement"

Blog Entries
    I foresee Show interfering in the title match simply to stick it to Henry and then finish "injuring" him so Henry can go on vacation and Show can have a free and clear shot at the title. Though how long DB has the title would definitely depend on what type of defense it is at TLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    calling it now. Daniel Bryan becomes champion and stays champ all the way to WM. DB then cashes in on CM Punk for a unification match at WM
    Except the MITB briefcase is Brand specific, meaning he can't cash in for the WWE Title!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Except the MITB briefcase is Brand specific, meaning he can't cash in for the WWE Title!!
    Come on man, it doesn't have to make sense. It's WWE. Anything can happen, and it doesn't need an explanation

Blog Entries
    I think Henry will win the match and he and Show will finish their fued at TLC with Henry retaining. Even if Bryan doesn't win the match, just being in a WHC match will help Bryan's push. It's a great idea to have Bryan in the match but I think it's too early for him to be winning the WHC.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    I think Henry will win the match and he and Show will finish their fued at TLC with Henry retaining. Even if Bryan doesn't win the match, just being in a WHC match will help Bryan's push. It's a great idea to have Bryan in the match but I think it's too early for him to be winning the WHC.
    This^^^^^^^^