Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Daniel Bryan (spoilers)

Remember when there was discussion when Daniel Bryan was on his losing streak where he couldnt even beat Sin Cara and some people thought he would be the first person to lose his money in the bank cash in.. well after him winning this fatal 4 way match hopefully this could actually lead to some more wins for Daniel Bryan in the future though i strongly doubt daniel Bryan will beat Mark Henry next week

would be pretty interesting though, have him be world champion AND mr money in the bank at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Remember when there was discussion when Daniel Bryan was on his losing streak where he couldnt even beat Sin Cara and some people thought he would be the first person to lose his money in the bank cash in.. well after him winning this fatal 4 way match hopefully this could actually lead to some more wins for Daniel Bryan in the future though i strongly doubt daniel Bryan will beat Mark Henry next week
    I doubt he will too, but if he does that would be awesome as he would be the first ever money in the bank winner with the title either way i am glad hes finally getting his well deserved push now
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Blog Entries
    That would be pretty cool, but I expect Big Show to interfere.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

D-Bry is in my fav five!

calling it now. Daniel Bryan becomes champion and stays champ all the way to WM. DB then cashes in on CM Punk for a unification match at WM

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    calling it now. Daniel Bryan becomes champion and stays champ all the way to WM. DB then cashes in on CM Punk for a unification match at WM
    Exactly What I was Thinking.Being as Smackdown will be Live I think It will happen.More People watch Live shows.I Can;t Wait

I think it'd be cool if Daniel Bryan won the title, then held it until a little before July (when his money in the bank runs out) then loses it to a face. Then the man he lost it to goes to shake his hand after the match, and Daniel Bryan attacks him, and cashes in and wins the title back. (even though i highly doubt this will happen)
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

I hope that does happen but I wish they would use the W.H.C instead of the wwe title as the belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post

As much as I would also like a unification match they could have a match but they need 2 titles for each show, unless they wanted to change the structure and have people rotating a lot more. I mean Punk is obviously huge and DB is def getting up there, he just needs to sell some more shirts to prove it to Vince, lol. WM is always a bunch of sure bets so they probably wouldn't take chance on a match that could be popular only ones that would be, unless its filler like that bs dark match he had last year if i recall. Also side note didn't Miz have the 2 belts before he dropped the US title to DB, so I could see him having the belt and the briefcase, maybe loosing the belt in match, then using briefcase to get it back right after or vice versa.