Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Fixed

I think we can all agree Liverpool, Wigan and Villa have all had the greatest player ever. Messi who?

Blog Entries
    1st Sport Team Answers:

*Who do you support and in what sport? - United States Olympic Teams - Both Summer and Winter Olympics.
    *How long have you been supporting them? (If you can remember) - Since as far back as I can remember.
    *What was the best moment with your team since you've been supporting them? - 1980 - The US Mens hockey team winning the Gold Medal by beating Russia.
    *What was the worst moment with your team since you've been supporting them? - 1972 Munich Olympics.

2nd Sports Team Answers:

*Who do you support and in what sport? - NFL - Pittsburgh Steelers.
    *How long have you been supporting them? (If you can remember) - Since 1949.
    *What was the best moment with your team since you've been supporting them? - All six Superbowl wins.
    *What was the worst moment with your team since you've been supporting them? - When they cut Johnny Unitas - 1955.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    *How long have you been supporting them? (If you can remember) - Since 1949.
    Wow!
    You my friend get major respect for the bolded.

Blog Entries
    NLL (Lacrosse):
    Edmonton Rush

Decided to support the Rush. Why?
    - They play in white so they're like all my teams (excluding Man City but they play in Blue so they're okay since most of my teams are either White or Purple/Blue
    - Never won anything either so the streak of none of my Northern America teams have won the big trophy is alive and well lol
    - Underdog team which I like
    - Chris Benoit was a big fan of them

Blog Entries
    I'm a cricket fan and I support the West Indies. I have supported them since I was a little boy I can't remember my exact age but I was very young. My father loves cricket and thats how I got hooked watching while he was taking in a game. He also played (not so much now) and anytime he would go he would carry me. I love this game. I'm also a very good cricketer, love to bat, bowl and field. I love all the versions of the game and also enjoy watching some of the greatest players from around the world. My worst moment - Currently WI are in bit of a losing streak for the past couple of years I hate when they lose any game so I am undecided. Best moments too much to name but I'll give you one example: Sri Lanka vs West indies in the Queen's Park Over in Trinidad I was unable to attend because they were sold out. Being sold out they decided to broadcast the match on the radio I listened Live. It was the last ball of the match Shiv Chanderpaul was batting (50 overs match) and WI needed 6 runs to win with C Vaas bowling the last delivery. For those who don't know Shiv is a small guy who doesn't usually hit sixes, he's slow and methodical and would hit fours with ease and style. Anyways low and behold Vaas bowls a full toss and Shiv smashes it for six I was so happy because Shiv is my favorite player. When I went home I watched the highlights I was ecstatic. Anyways that's alittle about the sport that I'm passionate about hope you enjoyed reading
    I'm jus sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Fixed

I think we can all agree Liverpool, Wigan and Villa have all had the greatest player ever. Messi who?
    Heskey is GOD!!!

Olny really follow Football!! My teams are :

Man United
    supported united since i was a young boy! maybe 5 ( im now 21 ) my family are liverpool fans so i just had too be the odd won out!!

Best moment: Winning the Treble in 98-99 or beating chelsea too win the champions league in moscow! Also beating Arsenal 8-2 this season was amazing!
    Worst moment: Seeing Ronaldo leave for Real Madrid was hard too watch! also the 6-1 deafeat too Man City this season!!

Porto
    Also supported this team since i was young, the protuguese side of my family are Porto fans so thats why i support them!
    Best moment: seeing Porto win the champions league in 03-04 , Also the treble last season!!
    Worst moment: seeing so many stars leave the club! Carvalho, Deco, Falcao and many others!

Portugal
    The country of my birth which is why i support them!
    Best moment: seeing us beat the best team in the world spain 4-0 last november! Also seeing us host the euro's and reach the final in 2004! knocking out England couple of years ago was pleasing!
    Worst moment: seeing us the lose the final in euro 2004! also Carlos Queiroz's run in charge of the national team!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    *What was the worst moment with your team since you've been supporting them? - When they cut Johnny Unitas - 1955.
    I still have to laugh every team I hear about that, cutting Unitas was actually pretty funny. But who knows what would have happened if Unitas wasn't cut, I probably wouldn't have been born...maybe the Steelers would have won more Superbowls, maybe they would have won less. We probably wouldn't be in the position that we're in now, and we could even have a little less of a franchise.

That's one of those big "What if" questions though, who knows where anyone would be if the Steelers kept Unitas. Maybe he would have got injured the next week in pre-season if we kept him? You never know what would have happened, but it's still quite a funny story.

Blog Entries
    VanHooligan, it looks like your my rival

Man Utd all the way