Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Been a Liverpool fan all my life (18) my mum is a Liverpool which is probably why.

Best moment: Champions League 2005
    Worst Moment: Finishing 7th in a terrible season and watching so many stars go

Don't like any other sport, support England but all English people do.

You'll never walk alone

Football: I'm a United fan, have been since 1997 when I was 5, and I will to the day I die.

Greatest moment? Either beating Chelsea on penalties, winning the treble, but one that sticks out as well is Kiko's winner against Villa, I literally went mental.

Worst? Maybe the 6-1, maybe the failure to beat Barca in a final

I also enjoy Leverkusen, but I don't catch enough games really to pinpoint great moments.

NFL: San Diego

Have been for a while, but never really followed it until this season, which has been a disappointment, but you never give up on your team!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

•Who do you support and in what sport?
    NFL- Saints
    •How long have you been supporting them? (If you can remember)
    For a long time
    •What was the best moment with your team since you've been supporting them?
    When the Saints won the SuperBowl.....hm the Saints first game back in New Orleans after Hurrican Katrina- we needed that down here
    •What was the worst moment with your team since you've been supporting them?
    Too many to choose, but it was mainly all the years before Sean Peaton became coach

College Football- LSU Tigers
    •How long have you been supporting them? (If you can remember)-
    a long time
    Too many to count...this has been one of their best years
    IDK, can not think of anything

College Football- Southeastern Louisiana University(SLU)
    •How long have you been supporting them? (If you can remember)-
    since football came back to SLU
    Them taking the feild for the first time again after decades without a football team
    idk, just glad we had gotten a football team to use our big football staduim

Liverpool FC
    Supported them from age 5!
    Best moment: Dalglish Double, 85-86 Season!
    Worst moment: Hillsborough in '89! JFT 96, we'll never forget!

Blog Entries
    Teams I support, only like Football

Manchester United
    Best moment: The Treble in 20008, the UCL against Bayern in Camp Nou, 4-3 vs City with Owen's goal at the final
    Worst moment: The two finals vs Barca, 1-6 vs City

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    ooh, this is a good one

in the NFL I've supported the Pittsburgh Steelers since 2005

Best Moment since supporting them

when this play happened, I marked out more than I would if Shawn Michaels returned full time, biggest play in Super Bowl history

Worst Moment:

when this happened I literally died inside, after this happened I went into my room, and just sat in the dark with no lights on no TV, and just sat there
    Pretty much the same thing as Broc said, except my favorite moment was when Ben found Wallace in the endzone against Green Bay in 2009 to win the game.

Living in Pittsburgh, I've been a Steeler fan my whole life...but I never really followed the NFL nor the team much. Not until the beginning of the 2009 season, where I finally started watching.

After playing Madden, and getting into fantasy football, I've gotten more and more knowledgeable to the NFL. I easily know all the teams and what conferences they are in, and I have a pretty sturdy idea of player names and their teams...which is pretty good for only watching football for two years.

2009 I was only watching Steeler games though, and some of them I missed. In 2010, I watched every game. Now this year not only do I feel I know a lot about the current Steelers, but also a lot about other teams.

Playing Madden, and playing with all the teams in a franchise, really helped me learn the players. Then like I said, having many fantasy football teams the last three seasons also helped me with names and teams.

Football

LIVERPOOL FC
    Since I was 4
    Best is champions league 2005. So pissed off at half time that i was 10 minutes away from going bed - thank fuck I didn't.
    And Torres playing abosultely SHIT for Chelsea
    Worse moment is Hicks And Gillet ruining the club (I was after the Hesyel/Hillsbourgh but otherwise would've been that)

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Final team I support over all sports is:

I assure you. For sports like football I have tried not to support them but I just end up routing for them. Obvious reasons for supporting them. I'm English lol
    This is even in sports I currently don't have a team for (e.g Rugby and Cricket)

Best moment: The best 3 english moments would have to be
    3rd - Being ranked #1 in Cricket and winning the 20-20 cup.
    2nd - Winning World Cup 2003 vs. the Aussies.
    1st - Well. We have a song for it now.

5-1 AND EVEN HESKEY SCORED! 5-1 AND EVEN HESKEY SCORED! 5-1...TO ENGLAND!

Worst moment: Fuck how long do you have. Mainly football moments due to us sucking a lot in World Cups and Euro Cups. Probably Euro 2004.

I'll probably add to my list when I want to expand my sports lol.
    As an Englishman and passionate about football the 5-1 win over Germany in Munich has to be one of the greatest moments in international football that i can remember! 5-1 5-1 5-fucking-1 over Germany in there own back yard! and Emile Heskey scored! says it all! the greatest English player of all time! ;-)
    And the 2011 botchamania winner is...

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    For me i am a Manchester United fan, i'm now 18 and been a fan for as long as i can remember.
    The greatest emotion as a fan iv'e gone though has to be Champions league final in Moscow 2008 against Chelsea, epecially in the penalty shootout as John Terry stepped up to take his penalty... i thought it was all over, he missed it, and the rest as they say is History!
    and the worst moment has to be a few weeks ago against Manchester City... we all know what happened there and lets not talk about it!
    And the 2011 botchamania winner is...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bladesyGTS View Post
    and Emile Heskey scored! says it all! the greatest FOOTBALL player of all time! ;-)
    Fixed

I think we can all agree Liverpool, Wigan and Villa have all had the greatest player ever. Messi who?
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)