Blog Entries

Question Freddy Prinze Jr - Opinions?

So Freddie Prinze Jr has been re-hired by WWE. What do you think of this?

I must admit when he was first hired and then parted ways with WWE, I was disappointed. Here's a guy who basically walked away from Hollywood to join creative in WWE. Usually goes the other way, lol. My initial impression was that Prinze must be an über-fan of wrestling, much like us. And truth be told, if I had the contacts and money of FPJr (not to mention Buffy!), I would probably use it to leverage myself in there! Who here wouldn't?

Personally, I think it can only be good to have a fan involved in creative - fans know what fans want and a lot of opinion on here is that fans should have more say, that we wish the companies would listen to us more. The fact that he's also an actor also can't be bad because ***SPOILER ALERT*** rasslin' is all about acting!!!

Just keep him away from Michael Hayes!

Normal Member
    I'm From N.E.W Jers, where plenty murders occurs
    we dont need no more people from HOLLYWOOD booking a rasslin show. thats just asking for bad TV. BUT, if he was on the team this time last year when we were gave that BRILLIANT feud between Hardy & Punk, i say keep him
    lol umad?

Rob, can anyone actually remember when "Freddy Prince" was on TV last time?? Apart from replays of "She's All That".... Or Scooby Doo?? Personally I like they guy, he is married SMG for a start!!!!! If he is on the road so much, she is waiting lol. Seriously yes it is a great idea to have a fan in there. But my question is why did he leave in the first place?? Couldn't have been creative... I bet it was on his part as he prob had a pilot shootin' or something... I'm sure that if we could all put our collective heads together, we could come up with something the fans would like. WWE is apparently where dreams come true and I'm sure we could take it back to the rocking 90's where it was all played out. Who's with me, let petition McMahon and say we could collectively put together one episode of RAW and SMACKDOWN and put a show on that will actually mean something!!!!

R.I.P. Guys

the places you have come to fear the most
    Well if all the wrestlers like him, then it must be a good thing.
    You and I, our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens.

Blog Entries
    Well he was on Smackdown creative but he left in Feb 2009. Doesn't mean he wasn't involved in some way.

MORE people from Hollywood? Such as who? You don't think that an experienced second generation actor would have anything to offer as a writer/director? Because none of their roster needs any help in that area right? That's just crazy talk!

from what i read he ask wrestlers about what hes gonna do...thats a good thing bcuz wwe just tells u what to do regarless if u like it or not

Blog Entries
    It is great for morale among the talent to have a liaison between creative and themselves.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I remember that he was involved with the WWE, but can't remember anything that he's specifically done. But, hell if it works, it works. I don't have a problem with the dude.

If he can write good stories than I have no problem with him being there.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    I think it would be cool. I was unaware he was on SD creative.... But maybe he will help to scrap the Pee Wee Playhouse thing Im hearing. Wtf. That and Justin Bieber... Wtf