Post if Brock Lesnar returns to wwe.

Several factors contribute to the perception that Brock is due to return to the company that made him famous.

The most recent piece of proof is Lesnar's incorporation into the new WWE '12 video game as a playable character, which could not have happened without the approval of Dana White and the UFC.

This has incited speculation that Lesnar—who has publicly acknowledged the possibility of a WWE return—will not only reappear on Raw and/or SmackDown, but partake in high-profile matches against other WWE Superstars.

If "The Next Best Thing" is wiling to film a WWE '12 commercial promoting his involvement in the game, what will stop him from appearing on WWE TV around the game's release date?

From there, anything is possible.

Imagine, he 'finally' returns to action.
    He's technically sound. He can ensure many five star PPV matches with Daniel Bryan, Jericho, The Undertaker(mania) and CM Punk. woaah!
    Which Lesnar feud you are looking forward to?

It's bull.... Brock is not due to return ANY time soon. He's got a UFC contract and even if he does return it won't be on a regular basis. There's only one match Brock will do for the WWE and that is against Steve Austin. Don't count on this happening within the next 24 months though.

I would love to see Brock return and against your list of wrestlers op,I can't believe Brock is only 34 years old and pretty much been there done that,also it would be interesting IF he return to WWE I want to see him against Cena,both same age and currently in their prime I say why not.

Blog Entries
    Lol... WM29 Cena v. Lesnar for the I'm more famous than you because of this company title.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darctic View Post
    It's bull.... Brock is not due to return ANY time soon. He's got a UFC contract and even if he does return it won't be on a regular basis. There's only one match Brock will do for the WWE and that is against Steve Austin. Don't count on this happening within the next 24 months though.
    Hahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Darctic View Post
    Wrong except for the bold thing :-)

After Wrestlemania Brock Lesnar will team with CM Punk and will go after the Tag Titles

Well he was half right!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Wrong except for the bold thing :-)

After Wrestlemania Brock Lesnar will team with CM Punk and will go after the Tag Titles
    LOL you are still with that??

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    LOL you are still with that??
    Yes. I really want that, and as Lesnar won't probably return to MMA due to his health issues, that would be the best thing for him now.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Yes. I really want that, and as Lesnar won't probably return to MMA due to his health issues, that would be the best thing for him now.
    LOL!!

Damn, those drugs these days