Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    It's a scripted soap opera you muppet!
    wow,thanks for clearing up the confusion.

Blog Entries
    This is a good idea................
    No introduction needed

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the wrestling shade View Post
    Here is what I would do, (call me crazy :P) But now since Kane is Returning, I would Like to see him go on a feeding frenzy and starts kicking the shit out of everyone, soon after he goes after Bryan and ofcaurse in some way he would win the Money in the bank briefcase from Bryan Then go on to face Mark Henry at Wrestlemania (Daniel Bryan is not build for a wrestlemania main event yet IMO) after wrestlemania, on smackdown we get Daniel Bryan cutting a promo saying that ( I had it with the company and starts getting real angry untill he lose his mind and makes his Heel Turn) after he makes his Heel Turn, he starts a feeding frenzy of his own killing everyone on the Medcard Untill at last he comes to Kane (who still holds the title) and after a short fued with him, Daniel would finaly win the title from kane. there you have it, the breakout star of the year! and we have a new mainevent level superstar.
    This is a good idea..............
    No introduction needed

It's baffling to me how they've jobbed out Bryan ever since MITB. Well, it would be if this weren't WWE. I'm pretty sure Vince just wanted to embarass him for a while longer to send Bryan his usual message. Ya know, 'I made you & I can destroy you' etc.
    Cuz I said so!

Just throwing it out there.

Build up to Heel Turn via built up frustrations from being jobbed out, winning the title, then having it invalidated, etc., etc.
    EWNCW
    Seraphim/Black Angel: Day of Reckoning PPV - Battle of the Newcomers - Winner
    Seraphim: Destiny's Calling PPV - IronMan Match against PrimusKhan - Winner
    Seraphim: Glory to the Brave - Beat Solla in a Steel Cage Match

HWA
    Black Angel: Drafted to Legacy.
    Black Angel: Took out Kev.

BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship
    Alex Foyt Gains a Partner: Prince Chamberlain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilla View Post
    Just throwing it out there.

Build up to Heel Turn via built up frustrations from being jobbed out, winning the title, then having it invalidated, etc., etc.
    I would love to see DB as heel. One problem: Smackdown's heel heavy at the top right now. They have Mark Henry, Christian, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes all top heels on Smackdown right now. Unless they turn one of them face (please Christian!), they DB won't be turning heel IMO.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I would love to see DB as heel. One problem: Smackdown's heel heavy at the top right now. They have Mark Henry, Christian, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes all top heels on Smackdown right now. Unless they turn one of them face (please Christian!), they DB won't be turning heel IMO.
    It doesn't have to be anytime soon. I was just saying, between now and then(WM), henry will likely be out of the picture or on the way out.
    EWNCW
    Seraphim/Black Angel: Day of Reckoning PPV - Battle of the Newcomers - Winner
    Seraphim: Destiny's Calling PPV - IronMan Match against PrimusKhan - Winner
    Seraphim: Glory to the Brave - Beat Solla in a Steel Cage Match

HWA
    Black Angel: Drafted to Legacy.
    Black Angel: Took out Kev.

BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship
    Alex Foyt Gains a Partner: Prince Chamberlain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Dude Christian is an awesome heel! His current bitching gimmick isn't as good as his normal heel gimmick, but he can draw well, and hes a great talker.

What the fuck is the point of MITB if your told you can't cash in on an injured champ? swagger,edge,CM punk all did it.