Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JESUS gives his views on the EPL!!!!!

Benfica coach Jorge Jesus has rubbished the standard of the Premier League.

Jesus says English football is strictly fourth division as he prepares to face Champions League opponents Manchester United.

"In Spain, Germany and Italy there is a big technical and tactical input in every match," said Jesus.

"There are many foreign players in England, and also quite a few teams have foreign managers, so the quality has improved.

"The English league is a good league but compared with Spain, Germany and Italy it is not so good."

Its a good thing i don't believe in that 'best league in the world' garbage.

And in any case,this guy is an idiot,you coach Benfica not Barcelona,if Pep Guardiola said it well fine,he's beaten all the EPL teams he has faced in the UCL and the Serie A teams have done better against Barca than the EPL teams in the Guardiola era.If Mourinho had said it fine,he has won trophies in England,Spain and Italy.

it would be funny if Man United beat Benfica 5-0 and they ask him after the game if he thinks the EPL is 'weeker'.

You just can't help yourself can you junkie?

If that's the case, what is their Primeira Liga then, Sunday league?
    they only have 3 noteworthy teams. Fuck off pal, you're full of shit!! Troll harder!

well it's seems you and jorge jesus share the same views man.. not really sure what you were expecting people too say too this, it's a very average manager giving a view on the premier league.. im sure it will please people like blatter and platini and yourself.. but for the rest of us, i dont think we will lose much sleep

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Fuck off pal, you're full of shit!! Troll harder!
    its amazing how kids remember the exAct words mommy said to daddy in the last fight before daddy walked out!

To be honest it just transparent mindgames. As much as some people hate Man United and Alex Ferguson, you have to appreciate that Fergie is pretty much a master at fucking with his oppents before a big game. This Jorge Jesus dude is trying to play with the big boys, and not so subtly.

Nice try Jorge, troll harder!

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    its amazing how kids remember the exAct words mommy said to daddy in the last fight before daddy walked out!
    LULZ! I was talking about Jesus' comments btw, not you. But if thats was the first thing you thought of as a comeback, i'm guessing your abandenment issues have something to with your hating of all things British?

dude honestley if jorge jesus would have said.. " the greek league is the worst league in the world as is the italian league " would you have posted it ?. no didnt think so.. you once again was trying too get a reaction, but like i said before i dont care if jesus himself said the premier league was shit.. olny the spanish is equal/better in my opinion

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

To be honest does anyone care what the Benfica manager thinks? If JJ chooses to live by what this guy thinks then thats his choice, I prefer to read about what good managers think. He's probably upset because an average Premier League club turned him down and instead he stuck in a league with 1 good team so he decided to take a cheap shot.

Nice thread name though, had me wondering what you were on about before I opened it.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Benfica coach Jorge Jesus has rubbished the standard of the Premier League.

Jesus says English football is strictly fourth division as he prepares to face Champions League opponents Manchester United.

"In Spain, Germany and Italy there is a big technical and tactical input in every match," said Jesus.

"There are many foreign players in England, and also quite a few teams have foreign managers, so the quality has improved.

"The English league is a good league but compared with Spain, Germany and Italy it is not so good."
    Cool story bro!