Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'll take an aimed swipe in the dark and say that Truth is following the way of Evan Bourne based off recent online reports. Christmas off for him and little Jimmy.

However, Skull Crushing Finale on the steel ramp and a severe concussion seems a good way to write off Truth and his mental heel gimmick until Rumble time or ready for a face turn for the Elimination Chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Simple, it's going to be a 3 way feud IMO. Cena as the face vs Truth as the tweener vs Miz as the heel.
    should be a great feud.
    if this happens, it could be preety cool and the promos would be awwwweeesssooommeeeeee

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Why Truth is even employed as an in ring talent is beyond me. He's got nothing. Except crazy eyes.

Blog Entries
    Damn I dont' want Truth go back to bein face his heel persona is so great!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    Damn I dont' want Truth go back to bein face his heel persona is so great!!
    I agree, his heel turn was the best thing ever in his career
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    I agree, his heel turn was the best thing ever in his career
    Where was it going though? Awesome Truth were too big for the tag titles and they're not big enough names in my eyes to avoid getting dragged down to the midcard by the titles rather than making them more relevant.

Truth can become a solid main eventer with a number 1 contender feud going into 'Mania, then I see Punk vs. Miz and Truth a viable contender for Money in the Bank further down the line.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by simply cas View Post
    Where was it going though? Awesome Truth were too big for the tag titles and they're not big enough names in my eyes to avoid getting dragged down to the midcard by the titles rather than making them more relevant.

Truth can become a solid main eventer with a number 1 contender feud going into 'Mania, then I see Punk vs. Miz and Truth a viable contender for Money in the Bank further down the line.
    Too big for the tag titles? Really? Really? Giving Truth a tag title run would be being overly generous IMO. There's little room at the top for too many faces and Miz is miles ahead of Truth in being closer to being a top guy. A tag run would have helped keep both men in a prominent enough position to still be relevant if/when they needed them for a main event push again.

I have NO IDEA what people see in R Truth. He's like, Brian Christopher level in my eyes

did anyone else realise there was meant too be a guest host for tonights show ?. jonah hill was meant too do it i belive.. i normally hate the whole guest host thing, but that dude is preety funny

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    R-Truth would do well as being a tweener. He can still have that bad-shit crazy thing going one but still have the fans on his side.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Too big for the tag titles? Really? Really? Giving Truth a tag title run would be being overly generous IMO. There's little room at the top for too many faces and Miz is miles ahead of Truth in being closer to being a top guy. A tag run would have helped keep both men in a prominent enough position to still be relevant if/when they needed them for a main event push again.

I have NO IDEA what people see in R Truth. He's like, Brian Christopher level in my eyes
    I don't take him very seriously either. Hes been made to look like a comedic character, and weaker thanks to The Rock and Cena. But hes hilarious. I wish the fans would shut up with the "What?" chants though. Its just annoying.

There should be a blowoff match at Wrestlemania 28 - The Miz vs R Truth. This would be good for both their careers, since neither of them will be in a world title match. The match will be decent, and the promos for the buildup will be great.