View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45 85939495
    Blog Entries
    I don't think you can equate the two. Andre's so-called undefeated record was hog wash, he'd been beaten plenty of times. Hogan didn't need any torch passed to him but what he did need, that Andre gave him, was a new and credible opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't think you can equate the two. Andre's so-called undefeated record was hog wash, he'd been beaten plenty of times. Hogan didn't need any torch passed to him but what he did need, that Andre gave him, was a new and credible opponent.
    Agreed, but you get the picture. Should it happen or not?

Blog Entries
    I don't think so but I tend to agree with Dennis, they are flogging a dead horse and don't seem to make a decent effort to make anyone seem like an actual threat anymore. Last real threat was HBK IMO. If they gave it to Brock, that would be wrong, giving it to Sting would be wrong and a major car wreck if you are just going to bring Sting in to ultimately lose to the Deadman, well, what a waste? Let Sting win? What purpose does that serve, unless both men retire in glory on the spot? That's the only satisfactory outcome to that.

Blog Entries
    I say he should go out undefeated in/at Wrestlemania, besides he most likely going 2 more I would guess after this year... That if the right opponents....
    Only thing is if they the WWE and Undertaker would agree to end the streak, who would do it??? Only one guy I think i would want to do that and that Roman Reigns!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???