View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 87 of 95 FirstFirst ... 37 778586878889 ... LastLast
    Would have an awesome match with John Cena if they vs at Wrestlemania.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Blog Entries
    I don't know why Undertaker would retire on NXT television..

Oh you meant call up the Ascension to the main roster? Let's not do that. Those guys are all gimmick, no ability. O'Brian has been in developmental since 2005 - and no development was made during this period. His matches with Big E Langston were the worst non-nameless-jobber matches in NXT history. A lariat and a flapjack are his big moves. He's 33. His angry face is my 'oh my god I'm never eating taco's again'-face. As someone said: what's up with the shouting?

Rick Victor should just man up and shave his head. Further: no look, no charisma, no muscle, never heard him talk.

The only okay part in their repertoire is the entrance. That's not enough, not to receive a push from the (retirement of) Undertaker. That can be better used to push a guy with more longevity and more talent than these two.

Last remark: although I - and I think every fan - love the entrance and atmosphere Undertaker brings, I think they should bury the supernatural spooky with Taker. Sure as hell not give it to the Ascension. They'll be to Taker's legacy what naming Justin Bieber the new prince of pop was to Michael Jackson.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy5629 View Post
    @jelle1809 that was exactly my thought. But I'd like it, that his opponent is beating him up good, and setting up a finisher or taunting him to get up. And then lights go out. Lightning bolt or huge flames rise. And maybe even wind machine. And then lights come up. And he's gone. And in middle of ring is hat and urn. I don't see him ever acknowledging his retirement. He's played that character so straight and proper his whole career it'd be weird to see him come out and announce his retirement. Go out the same way he came in just like that.
    First and for all, thanks for replying me to be your first post and welcome to the forum.
    As for your view on this topic, your idea is great as well. We can only assume and speculate, but eventually we'll all have to wait and see what the future holds.

A la Royal Rumble... Wrestlemania 30.. Takes a beat down from the Wyatts after not losing the streak. Kane arrives with Paul Bearer, but his efforts to help taker are useless.. Bearer does some weird creepy shit... Lights go out... Suddenly Kane and Taker are in their original attired ascending into the sky with Takes graveyard symphony. They're never seen ever again.

haha, kinda ridiculous, but I thought I'd be pretty majestic for them to both go out together that way.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    A la Royal Rumble... Wrestlemania 30.. Takes a beat down from the Wyatts after not losing the streak. Kane arrives with Paul Bearer, but his efforts to help taker are useless.. Bearer does some weird creepy shit... Lights go out... Suddenly Kane and Taker are in their original attired ascending into the sky with Takes graveyard symphony. They're never seen ever again.

haha, kinda ridiculous, but I thought I'd be pretty majestic for them to both go out together that way.
    Paul Bearer is dead. Remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    Wow...
    "It's still real to me" much? Haha.. Shit! I completely forgot! That freaking character got killed off on TV so many times, that his actual death didnt even come to my mind. RIP Paul

Fine, Paul doesn't come out.. But we should get the urn in the middle of the ring, along with an "OH YES!" While the lights are out, then the rest of the scenario plays lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    So is Undertaker.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Oh you meant call up the Ascension to the main roster? Let's not do that. Those guys are all gimmick, no ability. O'Brian has been in developmental since 2005 - and no development was made during this period. His matches with Big E Langston were the worst non-nameless-jobber matches in NXT history. A lariat and a flapjack are his big moves. He's 33. His angry face is my 'oh my god I'm never eating taco's again'-face. As someone said: what's up with the shouting?

Rick Victor should just man up and shave his head. Further: no look, no charisma, no muscle, never heard him talk.

The only okay part in their repertoire is the entrance. That's not enough, not to receive a push from the (retirement of) Undertaker. That can be better used to push a guy with more longevity and more talent than these two.

Last remark: although I - and I think every fan - love the entrance and atmosphere Undertaker brings, I think they should bury the supernatural spooky with Taker. Sure as hell not give it to the Ascension. They'll be to Taker's legacy what naming Justin Bieber the new prince of pop was to Michael Jackson.
    Finally, someone who has ACTUALLY watched them perform, and not just buy all of the hype with their entrance. Kenneth Cameron was the reason for the Ascension gimmick, not Conner O'Brien, he was only a sidekick. They had HUGE plans for Cameron and he flushed it all down the toilet. Dude had it all, the look, the ability, and was improving on his mic skills. To have this version of Ascension involved with the Undertaker in any way, shape, or form would be a HUGE insult to one of the greatest performers of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post

Yeah, this is the exact impression I get with the Ascension. They are going to be at NXT until they get released. Leo Kruger is being brought up to the main roster ahead of them for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by HailCeasar View Post
    Finally, someone who has ACTUALLY watched them perform, and not just buy all of the hype with their entrance. Kenneth Cameron was the reason for the Ascension gimmick, not Conner O'Brien, he was only a sidekick. They had HUGE plans for Cameron and he flushed it all down the toilet. Dude had it all, the look, the ability, and was improving on his mic skills. To have this version of Ascension involved with the Undertaker in any way, shape, or form would be a HUGE insult to one of the greatest performers of all time.
    There you go, so we go with my great idea. :P