View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 8 of 95 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 58 ... LastLast
    Normal Member
    well you know wwe creative, they dont even know whats gonna happen next week much less in the coming years

Next week-- I am sure they do or else we would have some pretty sloppy shows. Years ahead of them? Not really. NOBODY can predict that far ahead.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

Anybody but Cena. They have rewarded him with way too much despite the fact he is limited in the ring. If they must end the streak give it to an up and coming wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Anybody but Cena. They have rewarded him with way too much despite the fact he is limited in the ring. If they must end the streak give it to an up and coming wrestler.
    Not a chance. The WWE would not want to risk the streak on somebody that has yet to prove their loyalty to the company. They could snag an up-an-comer an then after his victorious win he leaves for TNA, and then TNA ends up with the first wrestler to ever beat The Undertaker at wrestlemania. So as much as it pains me to say this it would have to be one of the guys in the main event.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

Yeah but John Cena? Anybody but him. I want the match UNpredictable, not predictable.

I don't think this match will be made to end Undertaker's streak but rather because it will sells which means big money for wwe.

I understand for WWE to make money off of this match but for a real wrestling match...no....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Yeah but John Cena? Anybody but him. I want the match UNpredictable, not predictable.
    Oh come on, like you can't predict the sequence of Undertakers 7 moves. It's ALL predictable (except when Darren Young wins a match). Look at The Rock or Stone Cold - same 5 or 6 moves varied around punches, kicks, clotheslines and/or highspots outside the ring. It's not rocket science, so let's not pretend it was "so much better in the old days".
    You think Cena's limited? Look at those Nexus guys - they all seem to have been 'given' a finisher and the rest is sloppy brawling. With the exception of Barrett and Gabriel (who was impressive on Raw) they just don't seem to have the tools or if they do, don't have confidence in them

It defenitly needs to be someone on the brink of being a breakout star but they have to have great mic skills because whoever does end the streak will be the biggest heel in the WWE.
    AWESOME!!!