View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 33.90%
  • No

    39 66.10%
Page 75 of 95 FirstFirst ... 25 657374757677 85 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 944
  1. #741
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,274
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    It isn't nothing to decipher, I put it in simple terms.... Even a 1st grader no less a Harvard Graduate could read what i want if they wanted too!!
    Oh Hobert, are you up to your old tricks again? Your particular version of gobbledegook is hard enough to understand at the best of times and I'm a professional! In the words of someone who must have also suffered from a similar grammatical palsy, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself.



  2. #742
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    All I did was take a word out..... Nothing but one word I accidently placed.... Still say Laziness on your part= fail for you!!!
    You know what hobert, lets agree to disagree. I know what i saw before you edited it. Back to the topic

    I think you might be right. We might get swerved. For all we know the wwe could bring in...sting....or even...abyss! Yeah theyd be great to face taker.
     

  3. #743
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,021
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh Hobert, are you up to your old tricks again? Your particular version of gobbledegook is hard enough to understand at the best of times and I'm a professional! In the words of someone who must have also suffered from a similar grammatical palsy, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself.
    Isn't that hard to read.... If Beark would do that....
    True I ain't the best speller or have the best grammar..... Will admit that....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  4. #744
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,021
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    You know what hobert, lets agree to disagree. I know what i saw before you edited it. Back to the topic

    I think you might be right. We might get swerved. For all we know the wwe could bring in...sting....or even...abyss! Yeah theyd be great to face taker.
    Okay agreeable....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  5. #745
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,748
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    You both need butt hurt report forms.
    I'm with Wade. I mean calling people out on spelling and grammar errors? Come on bear, I thought you were better than that.
    Don't be a Sully.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #746
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,680
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm with Wade. I mean calling people out on spelling and grammar errors? Come on bear, I thought you were better than that.
    Don't be a Sully.
    Be a Robstar!


  7. #747
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,748
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Be a Robstar!
    Haha! That is brilliant!

    Don't be a Sully. Be a RobSTAR!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #748
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,274
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Be a Robstar!
    You get a gold STAR for that K2



  9. #749
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,274
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Haha! That is brilliant!

    Don't be a Sully. Be a RobSTAR!
    Unless you're at the TWP site. Then be a Sully. Always a Sully.



  10. #750
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,748
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Unless you're at the TWP site. Then be a Sully. Always a Sully.
    Haha! Right
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.