Originally Posted by D.J.
I've bolded what I disagree with.
1. The Miz- While he is a very talented wrestler he is not at the level of The Undertaker and I doubt he could carry the match.
2. Kane- This match has happened already, twice. There is no need for them to face off again.
3. You- Only in your dreams would this ever be possible.
1. Cena- The Company man is an obvious choice simply for the money that it would generate. Plus what better way for Taker to go out than to beat Cena
2. CM Punk- The current best in the world. This match has epic written all over it and both men would make it a match worth remembering.
3. Wade Barrett- Having Barrett take on Taker may sound strange but even losing to Taker at Wrestlemania can help make you a main eventer and Wade has what it takes to make everyone believe he has a chance.
4. Brock Lesnar- Now I really don't want this match but It would be one hell of a match that would sell in a heart beat.
5. The Rock- Two Icons facing off on the biggest stage of them all. This match would be the perfect way to end both careers on a high note.