View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 33.90%
  • No

    39 66.10%
Page 63 of 95 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 944
  1. #621
    Meh, let 'Taker smash that belt up as one final gift to us all.

  2. #622
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloGraphix View Post
    The worst part of this whole idea is The Deadman retiring with that P.O.S. belt.
    I thought they were supposed to be working on a new belt or was that just a wacky rumor?

  3. #623
    Fresh Member TheRealOutlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    84
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    I thought they were supposed to be working on a new belt or was that just a wacky rumor?
    They are making a new belt to replace the spinner belt.

  4. #624
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    I thought they were supposed to be working on a new belt or was that just a wacky rumor?
    It's being created right now. If I had to estimate a debut for that belt then it will be sometime in 2013, depending on whether or not there will be delays.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  5. #625
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,170
    Blog Entries
    6
    What the hell are they doing? Forging it in the fires of Mordor? lolol


  6. #626
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,544
    It took NASA less time to conceive, build, fly to and land Curiosity on Mars than WWE to create this belt.

  7. #627
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,170
    Blog Entries
    6
    It's official!!! Sting at WM!!!

    On a potential WWE jump: "I know every year there seems to be talk of it. There's rumors that always fly. It was all over the Internet pretty big last year or the year before. So, I don't know, especially now that I will be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame. They may just turn the page at that point. I have no idea."

    On what he would be looking for in a potential WWE leap: "It's too tough of a question to answer because its not just what they would do. It would have to depend on what the dynamics of that particular time would be. What's going on? What's the context? For example, right here with TNA. What are my choices? You just never say never."

    Never say never! In other words...."I've already signed"!!!


  8. #628
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,170
    Blog Entries
    6
    It's Sting.


  9. #629
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's official!!! Sting at WM!!!

    On a potential WWE jump: "I know every year there seems to be talk of it. There's rumors that always fly. It was all over the Internet pretty big last year or the year before. So, I don't know, especially now that I will be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame. They may just turn the page at that point. I have no idea."

    On what he would be looking for in a potential WWE leap: "It's too tough of a question to answer because its not just what they would do. It would have to depend on what the dynamics of that particular time would be. What's going on? What's the context? For example, right here with TNA. What are my choices? You just never say never."

    Never say never! In other words...."I've already signed"!!!
    I wonder who'll believe you're serious first and have a pop at you.

  10. #630
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,170
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I wonder who'll believe you're serious first and have a pop at you.
    Wait.....I'm not serious?


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.