View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 61 of 95 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    Umm your new here so I'm going to say this very nicely. You do realize that when Kane was first introduced to us he was "Undertaker's Brother" They are called the Brother of Destruction. So yeah in WWE Storyline they are brothers so know your facts before you post. Second I know they fought twice before so what? Triple H fought him 3 times also
    I already ninja'ed you
    #BeJelly

I think it would be interesting to see 'Taker have one more run with a big championship before he retires.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I think it would be interesting to see 'Taker have one more run with a big championship before he retires.
    While I'd also like to see it, I'm not confident that it's likely.

I mean all the reports are saying that WWWe aren't sure if Taker's going to work WM. That's just one match, so the chances of him coming back to regular tv to hold a championship are very slim I'd say.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    an interesting way to end the streak would be with the undertaker winning the elimination chamber match taking the title from who ever the wwe champion is at that point. and then have him drop it to who ever they had win the rumble match that year. because at that point they are going after two things at once, the title and the streak.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    While I'd also like to see it, I'm not confident that it's likely.

I mean all the reports are saying that WWWe aren't sure if Taker's going to work WM. That's just one match, so the chances of him coming back to regular tv to hold a championship are very slim I'd say.
    I was only saying. I know it seems unlikely, but if it did happen then it would be very interesting. 'Taker is always there when the WWE needs him and if they really wanted him to come back for one more run with a belt then he would more than likely do it just to help them out. If anything like this did happen then I could see him just making appearances and doing promos.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    an interesting way to end the streak would be with the undertaker winning the elimination chamber match taking the title from who ever the wwe champion is at that point. and then have him drop it to who ever they had win the rumble match that year. because at that point they are going after two things at once, the title and the streak.
    I wouldn't want to see this scenario for The Undertaker. I think he should retire undefeated. At this point nobody is worthy of ending the streak, and if somebody did end it then there would be a ton of angry fans.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries

I wouldn't want to see this scenario for The Undertaker. I think he should retire undefeated. At this point nobody is worthy of ending the streak, and if somebody did end it then there would be a ton of angry fans.
    I am not a big fan of him winning or losing at this point. I just thought about it when I read your original post so I was pointing out that would be a unique and unexpected way to handle the wwe title picture for wrestlemania... but your right, it seems like undertaker at this point can't lose or fans will riot.
    #BeJelly

Ziggler could get over with this; some people may not like it, but meh.

Have Taker win the title whenever, either at Mania, or before it(And successfully defend it at Mania); the next Friday, have Ziggler cash in the case, or at the next PPV(or so down the line).
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    The Undertaker shouldn't lose his streak that's one thing that makes him a legend, I'll be very disappointed if he does, they should let him retire undefeated

QUOTE:
    "The Undertaker is expected to work a high profile match at WrestleMania 29, and his potential opponents are currently being discussed, with one possibility being CM Punk ending the streak and "earning everyone's respect."

I would not mind to see this at all even if it is Taker's last not got one more in him for WM30. But the question is would they keep the Title on Punk til WM29?

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I really don't want to see Brock vs Taker at mania. I don't think Brock deserves it, his comeback proved one thing, that he is selfish and only came back for himself, not the business. Taker winning the Rumble wouldn't be so bad, I wouldn't mind him taking on Punk or Sheamus. I think the night after Mania Cena should challenge Taker for Mania 30. So Cena vs Rock 2 should happen with Cena going over leaving him with one thing left to accomplish opponent wise, The Undertaker. That match is worthy of a year long build.