View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 59 of 95 FirstFirst ... 9 495758596061 69 ... LastLast

Punk vs Taker at Mania?!?!

According to F4WOnline.com, The Undertaker is expected to work a high profile match at WrestleMania 29, and his potential opponents are currently being discussed, with one possibility being CM Punk ending the streak and "earning everyone's respect."

Contrary to what WWE normally does with The Undertaker, the company is considering bringing The Dead Man back for the Royal Rumble PPV in January, and possibly having him win the Royal Rumble match.

The feeling is an Undertaker Royal Rumble win along with a title shot at WrestleMania 29 could bring in a strong buy rate for the big PPV.
    If that happens that would likely be Taker's very last match. I heard rumors awhile back he wanted to work a few more Mania's. So we'll see I guess.

Blog Entries
    I can't see WWE not using Undertaker at Wrestlemania 30. It's the 30th anniversary of Wrestlemania man, how could they not use Taker there?
    I'd rather see the idea of Taker returning to win the Royal Rumble and getting a title shot at Mania applied at WM 30, which I think WILL be Taker's last Mania.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

It should end at 20-0 or WM 30 but he should not lose to Punk or win a title.

Maybe face Lesner at WM 29 but he should end with beating Cena at WM 30.

Punk to beat The Rock at WM 29 and gain respect that way or he beats Cena clean at WM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It should end at 20-0 or WM 30 but he should not lose to Punk or win a title.

Maybe face Lesner at WM 29 but he should end with beating Cena at WM 30.

Punk to beat The Rock at WM 29 and gain respect that way or he beats Cena clean at WM.
    Undertaker vs Lesnar at WM29 and Undertaker vs Cena at WM30 is exactly what I've been saying for months.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Undertaker vs Lesnar at WM29 and Undertaker vs Cena at WM30 is exactly what I've been saying for months.
    Well then you're a wise man TT!

Blog Entries
    I'm not a fan of the streak. though I think he should face barrett than cena... I don't think brock vs undertaker would be a fun match to watch.
    #TeamGeeky

I'm hoping when Taker retires he puts someone over, as vince said before no one is bigger then the business. Besides it is the only logical way to kill his character.

Blog Entries
    If Taker does win the RR and goes on to face Punk at a WM for the title I wonder how they would write that storyline. Do they let Taker beat Punk and get the title (if he is still champ) or do they have Punk end the streak (I don't think WWE is that stupid). Unless Taker wins at WM vs Punk via DQ say from Paul Heyman. Causing Taker to win, but Punk keeps the title.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wwefan007 View Post
    I'm hoping when Taker retires he puts someone over, as vince said before no one is bigger then the business. Besides it is the only logical way to kill his character.
    Nope I don't see Taker taking a loss at in his last WM match to put someone over. It's true Vince has said no one is bigger then the business. But I think Vince and Taker have a different type of respect toward each other then Vince has with most of the other wrestlers.

They'd be a big hole in my wrestling heart the size of no Ric Flair vs Hulk Hogan during their primes a WM, if they never have the Undertaker vs John Cena for the streak at WM. Just my opinion. I think Cena vs Taker would draw more too.