View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 49 of 95 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast

Wrestlemania 29 Fan Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Everyone wants to see Brock Lesnar Vs Undertaker or even Undertaker Vs John Cena at Wrestlemania but when I look at it this match would be the most exciting. The question going into Wrestlemania would The Rock whose been undefeated since his "return" go into Wrestlemania 29 in lose, or would he be the one to end the streak. These two have wrestled before but never on a major stage and I feel this match could sell a lot of tickets.

As for John Cena he could easily face either a CM Punk (make it an ironman match) or a Daniel Bryan. And Brock Lesnar could face Triple H in a rematch, or some other major superstar.

Opinions on a Undertaker Vs Rock match at Wrestlemania
    Ok here we go, if it were all up to me. First thing the wwe in gerenal would make sense. Consistent rivalries would be constant, none of this c punk hates cena then when he wins the title they have a tag match and celebrate in the ring practicley holding hands. No way, not Happening in my federation. Second more spins and more contenders. How intresting a match would rey and miz have had if they were taging with shamas and del rio leading up to the ppv. The elevation of both matchs right? Makes since, lets see sime spins. My Fan Fantasy Wrestlemania 29 would kick em butt. Check it out, Brock Lesner versus Iron Mike Tyson, ufc style! How many tickets would that sell, the match would reach people who dont even watch wwe. Fantastic! Ok, cm punk versus d brian, iron man match, oh yes oh yes. Rey mysterio needs to be in the title picture. Thou hypycrites thee wwe be, cena is the hero who is over but rey mysterio has been the hero who is over for longer. Can you explain why he gets no push? Are u racist, cuz if the phylosophy works for one then? What the hell? Does he not sell millions of lucha masks? Give him the deserved respect. Imagine for the moment if rey was top super hero running the company instead of cena. Would be a whole new ball game of talent and charisma instead of shity shit. Flagerant shit, cena sucks shit. Sorry for that laugaage. The rock and cena #2 whatever who cares, why have the match, so cena can reclaim revenge and prove once agian how muchch of a lame duck he is. Cena doesnt understand the phycology of wrestling. Although I respect that he will lose to punk at n o champsions, if he doesnt, then wow, what the hell? I wont be watching or posting blogs thats what. Cena listen, lose clean and fair to punk or your a hack! Pretty simple. Taker versus The rock, now thats a fantastic idea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolnewschool View Post
    Ok here we go, if it were all up to me. First thing the wwe in gerenal would make sense. Consistent rivalries would be constant, none of this c punk hates cena then when he wins the title they have a tag match and celebrate in the ring practicley holding hands. No way, not Happening in my federation. Second more spins and more contenders. How intresting a match would rey and miz have had if they were taging with shamas and del rio leading up to the ppv. The elevation of both matchs right? Makes since, lets see sime spins. My Fan Fantasy Wrestlemania 29 would kick em butt. Check it out, Brock Lesner versus Iron Mike Tyson, ufc style! How many tickets would that sell, the match would reach people who dont even watch wwe. Fantastic! Ok, cm punk versus d brian, iron man match, oh yes oh yes. Rey mysterio needs to be in the title picture. Thou hypycrites thee wwe be, cena is the hero who is over but rey mysterio has been the hero who is over for longer. Can you explain why he gets no push? Are u racist, cuz if the phylosophy works for one then? What the hell? Does he not sell millions of lucha masks? Give him the deserved respect. Imagine for the moment if rey was top super hero running the company instead of cena. Would be a whole new ball game of talent and charisma instead of shity shit. Flagerant shit, cena sucks shit. Sorry for that laugaage. The rock and cena #2 whatever who cares, why have the match, so cena can reclaim revenge and prove once agian how muchch of a lame duck he is. Cena doesnt understand the phycology of wrestling. Although I respect that he will lose to punk at n o champsions, if he doesnt, then wow, what the hell? I wont be watching or posting blogs thats what. Cena listen, lose clean and fair to punk or your a hack! Pretty simple. Taker versus The rock, now thats a fantastic idea!!!

OT: I would much rather see Rock face Punk at WrestleMania and Taker face Lesnar.

As for Cena? He should face Taker at WM30, the match would draw big time.
    Profile Retired

The Undertaker vs ??? at Wrestlemania

Right here I'm listening what I feel is the 10 most likely choices for the Undertaker to face at Wrestlemania

The Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar

The Undertaker Vs John Cena

The Undertaker Vs The Rock

The Undertaker Vs CM Punk

The Undertaker Vs Sheamus

The Undertaker Vs Kane

The Undertaker Vs Chris Jericho

The Undertaker Vs Wade Barrett

The Undertaker Vs Alberto Del Rio

Other

I want to see what you guys see as the better rivalry for the Undertaker, the most likely, or even the one you want to see most. I put other if you don't see any of these matches happening at Wrestlemania, but it would be nice to leave your opinion.

I put The Rock Vs Undertaker as I seen by my previous post..

Taker vs The Rock would be so freaking awesome, that's the only one i'd like to see but unfortunately, The Rock will be in a championship match i guess.

"Victims.. Aren't we all ?"

Taker vs rock maybe years ago if any it should be y2j
    Though I wouldn't mind take vs sheamus or barrett
    Ur comment makes me think

Not removing till alex riley is pushed
    Dean ambrose makes his debut
    Bray wyatt scares a kid on raw
    Aj lee wins divas title
    The miz turns face
    Mick foley goes in Hof
    Paige brings her sexiness to wwe

Money in the bank-tied 19th

I've been a miz fan since the real world

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH. Were you on speed when you typed this or did you just open your mind tap on full pressure and just slap at the keyboard like a drunk baboon picking fleas off of his infested mate?

Taker vs MC Geek.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

I was hoping for Taker vs Barrett for a couple of years, if they build Barrett right on his return it could be good

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    I was hoping for Taker vs Barrett for a couple of years, if they build Barrett right on his return it could be good
    That's exactly why I voted for him
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

tl;dr

Now back on topic I don't want to see Rock vs Taker. It needs to be either an excellent match for the streak or someone you think could break it. Shawn vs Taker 2 I didn't think there was a chance in hell HBK would win because rumour of his retirement had gone around and it would make sense for the WWE to make something of that as a match stipulation. I still watched it though cause I knew HBK sells like a dealer does to addicts. The only real threat to the steak is someone that will be a lifer, or someone they think is worth more than the streak. So Cena is the prime candidate on both fronts. The Rock is neither, he's putting in less than part time hours and he's not sticking around. Brock wont stay long term either, so that's not really a go. Its either Cena or a young talent for my money