View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 46 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Undertaker must lose the streak to Heath Slater

The Undertaker Vs The Rock is a match I really want to see at Wrestlemania, and give CM Punk Vs John Cena in an Ironman Match to prove who is the best... Others may not like the idea but I personally would love it.

Well the rock is prob gonna be vs Cena. I am sure wwe seen the draw they got and money they made off the Rock vs Cena and prob would like to continue that feud just for money. So that really just leaves Brock.

Blog Entries
    Brock is the most viable opponent right now, Cena needs to finish his feud with The Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Brock is the most viable opponent right now, Cena needs to finish his feud with The Rock
    Am I the only one uncomfortable with that idea? Brock isn't really the safest person to wrestle with and Taker is old enough as it is. If done right, yeah it would be great. But I dread the worse case scenario...
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

Leave HHH out of it plz!! Taker can beat Brock 1 on 1 with Heyman at ringside. Don't need him to try to steal the spotlight. I hope Lesnar vs Taker happens at Mania. The question I have is what main events the show? Is it Lesnar who you spent big money for or Rock vs Punk or Cena?

Undertaker Vs The Rock Wrestlemania 29

Everyone wants to see Brock Lesnar Vs Undertaker or even Undertaker Vs John Cena at Wrestlemania but when I look at it this match would be the most exciting. The question going into Wrestlemania would The Rock whose been undefeated since his "return" go into Wrestlemania 29 in lose, or would he be the one to end the streak. These two have wrestled before but never on a major stage and I feel this match could sell a lot of tickets.

As for John Cena he could easily face either a CM Punk (make it an ironman match) or a Daniel Bryan. And Brock Lesnar could face Triple H in a rematch, or some other major superstar.

Opinions on a Undertaker Vs Rock match at Wrestlemania

So the the 'ROCK' wins one match against 'CENA'(since his return) and he is undefeated!!!!

Taker/Rock, is def the one I've wanted since Rock announced last year that he'd be at 29. I honestly don't want to see Brock/Taker at all, and Cena/Taker just seems weird and I don't think would work well at mania.

Quote Originally Posted by jackson1978 View Post
    So the the 'ROCK' wins one match against 'CENA'(since his return) and he is undefeated!!!!
    He also had a tag team match as well haha :P