View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Danielson VS Taker with just wrestling skill would be something to see. But its early for Danielson for that.

Also I can't see it ending.. If they wanted him to lose he would have lost one of the matches to HBK.

That is true. It would be better for Taker to get 20-0 and retire.

No one sholud or will end it imo but someone had to I would say maybe Joe Henning if giving the "Perfect" gimmick that his dad had and he could brag about having a perfect WM record and ending Taker's Perfect streak

taker should keep the streak un till he is done

i hope the streak never ends taker is my fav wrestler ever he has done so much for wwe and the streak will reach 20 i hope if he somehow loses i dont think it will be to cena because cena has too much respect for him i think dibiase is a good shout his dad broughthim in to wwe perhaps he could take him out or maybe sting in a career vs career match

Quote Originally Posted by jwt15 View Post
    No one sholud or will end it imo but someone had to I would say maybe Joe Henning if giving the "Perfect" gimmick that his dad had and he could brag about having a perfect WM record and ending Taker's Perfect streak
    That could be a cool story line. I don't know how young Joe Henning is and if he plans on being in the WWE in the near future.
    I see the Undertaker retiring before Henning gets ring time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers_Chosen_Hun View Post
    i hope the streak never ends taker is my fav wrestler ever he has done so much for wwe and the streak will reach 20 i hope if he somehow loses i dont think it will be to cena because cena has too much respect for him i think dibiase is a good shout his dad broughthim in to wwe perhaps he could take him out or maybe sting in a career vs career match
    That's a very good point. I always felt that if they decided the streak should end, it would be by DiBiase. It certainly makes sense from a storyline perspective. It really just depends on when DiBiases reaches that upper mid card/main event level status
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

As cool as 20-0 would be, does the Undertaker honestly have 2 more Wrestlemania's left in him?
    19-0 at this point might be a little more realistic. He looked rough at SummerSlam.

he did look rough.. but it would be nice if he made it to 20-0 i mean he doesnt have to be around much.