View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 21 of 95 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The mere idea of Tyler Reks ever beating The Undertaker just made me die a little on the inside.
    lol at that statement!

He must retire unbeaten! I woulda said make it 20-0 but with persistent injuries he might not make it another 2 years! He is gettin on a bit and i wouldnt like to see him do it for the sake of it like Flair or Nash for eg!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Such blasphemy should never be spoken of again. I repeat. NEVER
    You mods should consider making it a bannable offense.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    You mods should consider making it a bannable offense.
    I really should, but I have "morals"

Goddammit.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by wallyman View Post
    if anyone beats taker..it shoundt be some1 whos stablished already...it should be wade barret or some1 comin gup omn the roster....just sayin what would beating taker do for john cena triple or even randy ortong...imagine what it can do for wade alberto tyler rexs...just saying....if taker ever loses it shoundnt be to a stablished star.....but on the other hand i dont think taker will ever lose
    An unestablished star should beat Taker @ Wrestlemania? HELL NO! There has only been one guy that was given permission to defeat Taker at Wrestlmania & he turned it down. Truth of the matter is Taker isn't going to lose at Wrestlemania. It's part of Taker's legacy & what makes him that much more unique. Vince doesn't want the streak to end & Taker is known to have great pride in it. Sorry, Taker ISN'T losing to anyone @ Wrestlemania especially to a unestablished/rookie wrestler.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by wallyman View Post
    if anyone beats taker..it shoundt be some1 whos stablished already...it should be wade barret or some1 comin gup omn the roster....just sayin what would beating taker do for john cena triple or even randy ortong...imagine what it can do for wade alberto tyler rexs...just saying....if taker ever loses it shoundnt be to a stablished star.....but on the other hand i dont think taker will ever lose
    randy ortong ftw he should beat taker.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    An unestablished star should beat Taker @ Wrestlemania? HELL NO! There has only been one guy that was given permission to defeat Taker at Wrestlmania & he turned it down. Truth of the matter is Taker isn't going to lose at Wrestlemania. It's part of Taker's legacy & what makes him that much more unique. Vince doesn't want the streak to end & Taker is known to have great pride in it. Sorry, Taker ISN'T losing to anyone @ Wrestlemania especially to a unestablished/rookie wrestler.
    Who was given permission?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Correct me if im wrong, but I assume he means the story going around years ago about Taker wanting Kane to be the one to defeat him. Nothing more than a rumor.

I believe the rumours were that taker himself offered Kane the chance to beat him, then kurt angle couple years later, but both declined.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I was really trying to avoid to bring up the individual but the person Taker & Vince gave permission to defeat Taker was...Randy Orton. Orton turned it down & wanted to rather lose to Taker as many within the industry feel losing to Taker @ Wrestlmania is considered an honor. Orton has been the only man granted the shot. There has been rumors of others but all hear say. Orton is the only one though. No one else has been given that grant. Vince though, at one point was considering Ted DiBiase Jr. to defeat Taker at some point but those plans have changed since Vince now feels defeating the streak would tarnish Taker's legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    I was really trying to avoid to bring up the individual but the person Taker & Vince gave permission to defeat Taker was...Randy Orton. Orton turned it down & wanted to rather lose to Taker as many within the industry feel losing to Taker @ Wrestlmania is considered an honor. Orton has been the only man granted the shot. There has been rumors of others but all hear say. Orton is the only one though. No one else has been given that grant. Vince though, at one point was considering Ted DiBiase Jr. to defeat Taker at some point but those plans have changed since Vince now feels defeating the streak would tarnish Taker's legacy.
    Does this qualify as irony? Or can I just continue laughing?