View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 15 of 95 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 65 ... LastLast
    The Taker-Lesnar staredown was epic though. Lesnar did give him a stare like "Wtf man?" xD

Putting someone over is Lesnar's problem since he wants to be the top guy. I kinda felt that it was hyped so Lesnar WOULD lose.

#REAL!

Deepest dwellings of the subconscious mind
    That felt like a genuine animosity between those two. Imagine some guy you didn't like from your old job coming to your new one and staring you down right after you fuck up something major in the workplace. I'd bet dollars to donuts you'd be pretty fucking heated. Seemed that way last night. I do give props to Lesnar for being humble in defeat (not too hard to do when some Corona drinkin', burrito eatin' Mexi bangs your face in), then maintaining his composure during the 'Taker staredown. If it was orchestrated, kudos to them because I bought it hook, line & sinker!!
    I do think it would be most imperative if you left now......

It seemed genuine, but if you watch carefully, Undertaker was already looking for Lesnar before the incident...

Vince will be loving it. BIG publicity for the WWE with the UFC-guy seeming to back down and walk away.....

Philip

Blog Entries
    Brock probably assumed 'Taker was talking smack about him or was stealing his thunder somehow, but you see when Undertaker pauses and you just know that he's caught Brock's eye and since there is a history, 'Taker sort of tensed himself up in readiness. Being the hard man he is, Undertaker wasn't going to take a step back for Brock. It was freakin classic though!

Whether he was there at Vince's behest or not is pure speculation. It was nice to hear Undertaker out of character for once

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Brock probably assumed 'Taker was talking smack about him or was stealing his thunder somehow, but you see when Undertaker pauses and you just know that he's caught Brock's eye and since there is a history, 'Taker sort of tensed himself up in readiness. Being the hard man he is, Undertaker wasn't going to take a step back for Brock. It was freakin classic though!

Whether he was there at Vince's behest or not is pure speculation. It was nice to hear Undertaker out of character for once
    That was fun to watch xD It was so tense that UFC would have another epic fight xD

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    I gotta say - this was pretty freaking cool. Lesnar didn't no-sell it or get all pissed off. He just sold the look and held it with Taker for about 3 seconds. He could have just ignored Taker and walked on after that fight, but he didn't. Obviously there has been some discussion going on. Having said that, though, no way it was a work. As someone said earlier, no way Dana White would allow it - and the interviewer would have had to be in on it, or else the perfect timing of it all was a coincidence...lol.

Here's the problem though - the match would be unlikely at best, since neither man would want to lose. Lesnar coming back to job to Taker seems highly unlikely, and having Lesnar end Taker's streak and then just leave would be just as equally unlikely.

Nice to see all the hoopla circling the WWE - better than the usual media attention they get.

Didn't Lesnar leave WWE because he wanted more money?

Maybe Taker thought Lesnar was in WWE for the money and not the fans

Banned
    Stare down mass TUFF!!! i loved it.. lol... i find it funny they both lost within 24 hours of each other... lol...

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan316 View Post
    Didn't Lesnar leave WWE because he wanted more money?

Maybe Taker thought Lesnar was in WWE for the money and not the fans
    I think it was more of the competition than money (but money is a factor)

Also Brock losing to people is insulting to him.

#REAL!