View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    "Make it seem fake as hell..." - should I tell this guy? Really, can I tell him? Dude you know the thing about Santa Claus is....lol
    i know i'm tempted to tell him to. I say you tell him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    i know i'm tempted to tell him to. I say you tell him.
    Drugs are bad, m'Kay? lol

Ok, sit down DXsuckit, I have something to tell you. Have you ever heard of the term KAYFABE? There's a reason it's being called Sports Entertainment and that's because it's not quite sport and not strictly entertainment - it kinda falls in the middle. *whispers* It's not quite legit!!! Sssshhhh! It's a pretty big secret, so, y'know, don't go telling everybody ok? That's a good lad.

Now to your oh so flawed logic - so HBK, with his AMAZING career; The Showstopper; Mr.Wrestlemania himself, deserved to be retired by someone equally amazing, you say? Well, that's true, that's definetly how it happened. I'll share another term with you - it's called PUTTING SOMEONE OVER. Firstly, HBK wanted to retire.Check. Secondly, he wanted to do it on 'The Grandest Stage Of All'.Check. But was he regarded as so great that he should have gone out on a win? Debateably. Yet, Shawn was bigger than that. He got to main event Wrestlemania one last time and went out on a loss but contributed to Undertaker's Wrestlemania legacy.

However when it all comes down to it, at the end of the day, it's all about doing what they are told. When Shawn decided to retire, he wasn't given one last World title run (Tag Titles notwithstanding), he wasn't sent out on a win in a classic match with someone like Jericho, all fairytale and shit. He did what he was told to do. And seeing as you clearly read a post here and a post there on this topic, made up your mind and started generalising with your "you guys" and the "you people" which means you're basically writing off every single person and opinion on this thread with your smug and ill-conceived assumptions - you might have seen that some of us here don't even think they WILL end the streak. What's more amazing is your decision to deride our right to debate who it might be, if indeed it ever happens.

If you are just interested in obnoxious opinionating, tell your story walking, pal - take it to a different site. Leave the grownups to talk.

Um....wow....and I thought I would type or say something illogical.

Anyways Rob is right. HBK wanted to retire.

no i use you people an all that because i think it is the least insulkting way to talk to more then one person, i know wrestling is fake jake ass. but to little kids that wacth it its not the wanna see someone there parents talk about go out by someone there parents talk about to. im thinking like a wwe personel wat is the best way to do things. i think like that so i dont get mad at every little thing that doesnt go the way normal people think it should. as for generalising how i talking about many different angle you just dont understand and seriuosly yes he wanted to retire your not seeing my point. if he was retired by giving another star a push then his career would have been for nothing. that was my point i knew he wanted to retire duh, i was stating that that was the best way for him to retire on a streak that no one will ever forget, excuse me if you couldnt see that was what i meant. as as for the sports entertainment shit i wanna see somehting like i said becasue that is my opinion of wat would be entertaining duh dumb asses anything else you guys would like to critize pls go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by DXsuckit View Post
    no i use you people an all that because i think it is the least insulkting way to talk to more then one person, i know wrestling is fake jake ass. but to little kids that wacth it its not the wanna see someone there parents talk about go out by someone there parents talk about to. im thinking like a wwe personel wat is the best way to do things. i think like that so i dont get mad at every little thing that doesnt go the way normal people think it should. as for generalising how i talking about many different angle you just dont understand and seriuosly yes he wanted to retire your not seeing my point. if he was retired by giving another star a push then his career would have been for nothing. that was my point i knew he wanted to retire duh, i was stating that that was the best way for him to retire on a streak that no one will ever forget, excuse me if you couldnt see that was what i meant. as as for the sports entertainment shit i wanna see somehting like i said becasue that is my opinion of wat would be entertaining duh dumb asses anything else you guys would like to critize pls go ahead.
    Ok well thinking Like WWE personel... the best way to make more money is when one star is gonna retire (The Undertaker) wouldn't it be smart to have him put over a young up and comer (Miz, Dibiase, Mcintyre) to make them a big money hell and always be known as the one that ended The Undertaker's Streak? First of all try to use some puctuation and grammer when commenting. I know I dont spell everything right but when you go on and on it makes it hard to read, and it looks like a little kid typing. Second, It is a business and its about making money so I dont care if it makes sence or not WWE will do it ala Cena taking beating after beating and then coming back time after time.

Now I will say this the ONLY WAY I would want to see Cena beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania is if it were a massive heel turn for Cena. Think about it.....Unifying the titles the streak vs. Cena and somehow Vince Mcmahon helps Cena win. Making Cena the on-screen posterboy for the WWE and being Vince's champ. Similar to what Vince tried to make Austin after his first title win and the Rock when he was the Corparate Champion. I think that would be something that I could handle seeing happen.
    AWESOME!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DXsuckit View Post
    Lmao - JAKE ass? Ok then.

Listen Crows Nest has a point, your failure to punctuate makes you come across like a monkey on speed. You call me what I suppose was meant to be Jackass then go on to call everybody dumb asses - why shouldn't I just delete your comment outright? You need to go read the rules and regulations matey, before you go spouting off this way and that. Every single one of your posts has contained some element of insult - if you have issue with some people's opinions and can't at least debate about it like an adult, then go somewhere else please. When you use terms such as, 'you people' it doesn't make it any less insulting, it just makes YOU look like you're afraid to take issue with someone, in case you get proven wrong. Generalising does not spread the insult so thin, that oh hell, that's ok you might have insulted me but you insulted everyone equally so that's ok? It doesn't work like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Lmao - JAKE ass? Ok then.

Listen Crows Nest has a point, your failure to punctuate makes you come across like a monkey on speed. You call me what I suppose was meant to be Jackass then go on to call everybody dumb asses - why shouldn't I just delete your comment outright? You need to go read the rules and regulations matey, before you go spouting off this way and that. Every single one of your posts has contained some element of insult - if you have issue with some people's opinions and can't at least debate about it like an adult, then go somewhere else please. When you use terms such as, 'you people' it doesn't make it any less insulting, it just makes YOU look like you're afraid to take issue with someone, in case you get proven wrong. Generalising does not spread the insult so thin, that oh hell, that's ok you might have insulted me but you insulted everyone equally so that's ok? It doesn't work like that.
    We should get him to type Shakespeare.

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    We should get him to type Shakespeare.
    Shaykespeer. WOO!!

Anyways, before this forum goes off topic any further I think no-matter how much the real wrestling fans cringe you'll still have that gut feeling that Cena vs Undertaker would give off the biggest rating in history for a Wrestlemania PPV. I could be WRONG however, but I never really saw the point in paying for a PPV when they deliver NOTHING different from what you watch every week on television. But these are just my thoughts.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

no it wouldnt because if he retires from a new up and comer most of the time they are not ready, it looks like it would be a squash match and you know it should be but its not to me thats not entertaining. and i also think that it would be a good match if cena does turn heel. dude i am debating it you just think everything i say is insulting yet you call me a monkey on speed wat a hypocrite. i am trying to debate my point but all i get is made fun of and annoyed by you. you should be the one to go to a different place becasue you seem to not be able to take others peoples opinion. sry if i use you people or whatever it is how i talk and to everyone i know i guess it doesnt bother them. its habit do you understand OH SORRY what should i say instead of you thats insulting everyone my bad. oh and i dont care if my grammer or spelling is bad really i dont i dont see very many people putting punctuation in these so i dont care to i can read them just fine sry if you (Once again no insult meant to anyone) CANT.......

DXsuckit for mystery GM!

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles