View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Anybody but Cena. They have rewarded him with way too much despite the fact he is limited in the ring. If they must end the streak give it to an up and coming wrestler.
    John Cena could do more in the ring.

I just got done playing my Smackdown: Here comes the pain! game an he has a pretty hefty move-set there. So he IS capable of being a varied wrestler inside of the ring. This is actually where I wave my finger in disappointment at Creative, AND John Cena for allowing his in ring ability to become as limited as it has over the past few years of Super Cena's career. An when it comes to Cena ending The Undertakers streak I would say he deserves it but at the same time John Cena has already been awarded too much. John Cena unlike Drew Mcintyre, and Sheamus had to earn his way to where he is. He was on the same level as Christian is recently for a few years losing a handful of matches. It did not truly change until' he was awarded his first belt an then onward he begun to be morphed into WWE's version of the Hulkster from his WCW days. The WWE should learn that having move combos are not cool. MAYBE to little kids, but the kids are not paying for the tickets. Us adults are, and we atleast want to be entertained rather than being bored out of our minds. We want high-flying guys... Quick an muscular guys that could go from doing power bombs to lows blows, to backflips, and ALWAYS find ways to throw us off. Move sets are like a song. They are hits within their first year but after that they become dull because you know the lyrics to the song way too well.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Which brings us to another point - what bet did John Cena lose to get stuck with all his merchandise in purple and orange? Those choices are bizarre.
    I like the orange but not the purple. I think it should be Cena vs 'Taker at WM27 and have Cena lose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf View Post
    John Cena could do more in the ring.

I just got done playing my Smackdown: Here comes the pain! game an he has a pretty hefty move-set there. So he IS capable of being a varied wrestler inside of the ring. This is actually where I wave my finger in disappointment at Creative, AND John Cena for allowing his in ring ability to become as limited as it has over the past few years of Super Cena's career. An when it comes to Cena ending The Undertakers streak I would say he deserves it but at the same time John Cena has already been awarded too much. John Cena unlike Drew Mcintyre, and Sheamus had to earn his way to where he is. He was on the same level as Christian is recently for a few years losing a handful of matches. It did not truly change until' he was awarded his first belt an then onward he begun to be morphed into WWE's version of the Hulkster from his WCW days. The WWE should learn that having move combos are not cool. MAYBE to little kids, but the kids are not paying for the tickets. Us adults are, and we atleast want to be entertained rather than being bored out of our minds. We want high-flying guys... Quick an muscular guys that could go from doing power bombs to lows blows, to backflips, and ALWAYS find ways to throw us off. Move sets are like a song. They are hits within their first year but after that they become dull because you know the lyrics to the song way too well.
    Lol, I like your description of move sets to songs. It's apt.

Unfortunately, WWE is very big on "signature" entrances and moves. It's like this crap about banning the chop, simply because Flair was known for his. So what WWE is telling us is no other performer can or is allowed to use a move that's readily identified with a former employee, unless they have the character of a retarded person (Eugene) and then it's somehow funny? I understand that "People's Elbow's", "5 Knuckle Shuffle's" & "Tombstone's" are pretty character specific, but what about all the moves that don't get used? I just think it's really stupid that say, Justin Gabriel is the ONLY person that can do a 450 Splash; Evan Bourne can only do the Air Bourne; Orton can be the only one to execute an RKO?! Which is funny as he is using a move (I won't say 'stole' because they aren't property) that has been around for years - yes, even before DDP, wow, amazing I know. John Cena's 'Attitude Adjustment' was formerly known as the FU, a version of the F-5, which Brock Lesnar used and is a glorified Fireman's Carry Takedown.

I'm surprised they haven't had a "ChokeSlamOff" between Kane, Big Show & Undertaker

Blog Entries
    If SuperCena beats Taker at Mania, I will never watch another WWE program again. I like Cena but I am getting a bit bored with the whole "Savior of WWE" gimmick.If Cena beats Taker, what will that say about superstars like HBK and Kane who both faced Taker twice at Mania and failed to beat him. The WWE should let Taker go out on top.
    "Your soul is mine!"

Quote Originally Posted by djsoulslayer View Post
    If SuperCena beats Taker at Mania, I will never watch another WWE program again. I like Cena but I am getting a bit bored with the whole "Savior of WWE" gimmick.If Cena beats Taker, what will that say about superstars like HBK and Kane who both faced Taker twice at Mania and failed to beat him. The WWE should let Taker go out on top.
    This I agree. Undertaker is a challenge. He should either remain as a challenge or go down in a blaze of glory. Not by SuperCena.

Blog Entries
    I would like to see Y2J vs Taker at WM27, then make it Cena vs Taker at WM28 since that would make the taker's streak 20 if he could beat cena

Quote Originally Posted by djsoulslayer View Post
    Me 2. Wouldn't be missing much anyway.

'Taker will most likely go out on top.

They know the fans will riot if Super Cena walked away with the winning crown at Wrestlemania.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

You guys just dont get it, seriously you are all blind. you know the reason HBK lost to taker is becasue with the amazing career HBK had only some one with an equally amazing career can retire him. if they gave the push to someone who might need it then it would completly ruin the last image of how great HBK was, his career would have been useless completly useless..... its so obvious really. Now onto Undertakers streak if they gave it to miz or evan bourne the future it would completly ruin his whole career duh, if he lost to someone that is beneath him in career acomplishments its not gonna give that person a push its gonna make it seem fake as hell. so saying this only cena, orton, edge, can have a possible macth. but really the only person in WWE left with a career like undertaker is HHH, undertaker can only be taken out by someone as good as him its not a push situation.... thats the end of it open your eyes people.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DXsuckit View Post
    You guys just dont get it, seriously you are all blind. you know the reason HBK lost to taker is becasue with the amazing career HBK had only some one with an equally amazing career can retire him. if they gave the push to someone who might need it then it would completly ruin the last image of how great HBK was, his career would have been useless completly useless..... its so obvious really. Now onto Undertakers streak if they gave it to miz or evan bourne the future it would completly ruin his whole career duh, if he lost to someone that is beneath him in career acomplishments its not gonna give that person a push its gonna make it seem fake as hell. so saying this only cena, orton, edge, can have a possible macth. but really the only person in WWE left with a career like undertaker is HHH, undertaker can only be taken out by someone as good as him its not a push situation.... thats the end of it open your eyes people.
    "Make it seem fake as hell..." - should I tell this guy? Really, can I tell him? Dude you know the thing about Santa Claus is....lol