View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 76 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    So 'Taker's back huh.

I saw the pictures and I must say, he's looking rough. I understand he's had a couple of operations since last WM, and is a man in his 50's (I think) but still he looked like he was in no condition to perform.

Does this mean he doesn't have an awesome match left in him? HELL NO! But my first thought when I saw him was "Damn, 'Taker's looking his age."

Blog Entries
    So no Undertaker tonight.....
    Got me thinking another route they could go..... What about a Undertaker and HHH vs CM Punk and Brock Lesner match???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    So no Undertaker tonight.....
    Got me thinking another route they could go..... What about a Undertaker and HHH vs CM Punk and Brock Lesner match???
    Don't think it will happen, CM Punk deserves a one on one match at WM.

But then again this could lower Takers workrate as well, but still. I think single matches will be the way to go.

Was wondering if the taker vs punk match will have a stipulation and if so, which one would you prefer ?
    I'd like it to be either and iron man match or a submission match.

I doubt it will. let's face it, The Undertaker has been wanting to retire for a number of years now. I just think everytime it came up, WWE would sweeten the deal, to the point where they offered 1 million for him to show up a mth a year to defend his streak. You would have to be a fool to turn that down. He'll probably keep going until his new hip breaks. Then He will buy another one. I love his character and for a man his size he's very agile in the ring. Inspite of his injuries. I say enjoy him while he's here, there will never be a big man as talented like him again. Even Kane pails in comparison.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    Was wondering if the taker vs punk match will have a stipulation and if so, which one would you prefer ?
    I'd like it to be either and iron man match or a submission match.
    I doubt it will. I think it will just be a normal match with some high spots. I'm still excited for it, and considering that last year Taker was in a gimmick match, I'd rather see him in just a normal match

Do you want Taker's streak to end before he retires?

Plz don't respond with some lame joke here like..."when he retires, he hasn't been active in years". I'm trying to say when he hangs them boots up for good. I figure that next year however will be his last year and I hope it is if it is the right opponent. The question is ask simply because I'm probably the minority that believes it should end. Why? I got much more respect for Taker, the world titles, and WM to have the streak not end. Why should he stay unbeaten at Mania? Because someone hasn't beaten him before and no other streak will ever reach that mark again? No one in the wrestling business should be billed unbeatable. Look at Hogan, Goldberg, among others who had undefeated streak without getting pinned. Taker did a lot more in wrestling than the streak. I respected him and didn't even realize that he was undefeated at the event until WM18 when he did the 10 fingers after he beat Flair. That is the way his career should end passing the torch knowing no one is unbeatable in this business. What do you think? Thoughts? Vote and discuss.....

No, I'm not a crazy Punk fan who wants him to defeat the streak. I'm actually rooting for Taker in that match.

He has to lose, he's the glue that hold WM together as the greatest show, if he leaves just like that, I don't see buyrates going that well

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    He has to lose, he's the glue that hold WM together as the greatest show, if he leaves just like that, I don't see buyrates going that well
    a bit surprised someone agrees. Wondering who you'd like to see be the one to beat him? Plz don't say Kane or someone who has already faced millions of times.