View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%

Threaded View

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    If hes hurt and WWE is having major concerns over his condition, then I agree that it's time to hang up the boots. And the gloves. And the jacket. And the mascara. However, if Taker is ready to have at least one more match before calling it quits, then I would hope for this to happen:

It doesn't have to happen at Wrestlemania 29. Have Taker skip Wrestlemania 29 and if hes in better condition, we will most likely see that match happen at Wrestlemania 30 where Taker works his last match and what better way to do it then on the 30th anniversary of Wrestlemania?
    Kinda expect that from you Dubs!!!

In my opinion if his not fit anymore, let him retire 20-0 and have a backstage job helping new talent of even having some power in booking, I can't picture him as a manager, he is The Deadman, Taker never needed to talk a lot, his obscure persona did the job and would be kinda weird seeing in a more "Human" role, same with the biker gimmick, he reliated in his character presence and not so much in his promos, even if he can cut good promos, managers need to speak a lot and it isn't Taker stronger point.