View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 64 of 95 FirstFirst ... 14 546263646566 74 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's official!!! Sting at WM!!!

On a potential WWE jump: "I know every year there seems to be talk of it. There's rumors that always fly. It was all over the Internet pretty big last year or the year before. So, I don't know, especially now that I will be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame. They may just turn the page at that point. I have no idea."

On what he would be looking for in a potential WWE leap: "It's too tough of a question to answer because its not just what they would do. It would have to depend on what the dynamics of that particular time would be. What's going on? What's the context? For example, right here with TNA. What are my choices? You just never say never."

Never say never! In other words...."I've already signed"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I wonder who'll believe you're serious first and have a pop at you.

Time to get my Sting sig out again!!!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I seen new pics of the new belt & its just as bad as the spinner....basically it is just a belt with a big W on it....looks horrible

Fuck taker... Punk will be main event at Wrestlemania... GAURENTEE'D

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Taylor View Post
    I seen new pics of the new belt & its just as bad as the spinner....basically it is just a belt with a big W on it....looks horrible
    no you didn't.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Taylor View Post
    Assuming that the pictures that have surfaced online is the new belt, then it looks a LOT better than the current spinner belt.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

My dream scenario:

1. Rock wins wwe title
    2. Jericho wins rr match
    3. Rock chalanges taker (streak vs title)
    4. Jericho chalanges rock wm
    5. Cm punk wants his rematch
    6. Somehow Cena get involved in title match like he always does.
    7. Taker accepts every chalange
    8. Brock destroys taker on raw

WM29 main event Taker vs Rock vs Jericho vs Cm punk vs Cena vs Lesnar (6pack elimination streak+title match)
    9. Special guest ref Stone cold
    10. After taker survive and wins Scsa beats the crap out of taker
    WM30 TAKER VS SCSA! I CAN DREAM CANT'T I?

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    Meh, let 'Taker smash that belt up as one final gift to us all.
    I'm liking this due to UT retiring and bringing the WWE Championship back to hell here is a new belt. The WWE Universe rejoiced and lived happily ever after (except for the iwc who got a heart attack from complaining about the new design).

Personally, I want the streak to be retired with the Undertaker.

I agree with previous posts that he should of retired 20-0, it would of just made sense as a round number.

But as that ship has sailed, I still want him to retire with the streak.

Personally, if I had to pick matches, I'd want him to beat Lesnar this year. As a match seems to have happen without storyline being revelent, I can't personally pick for Wrestlemania 30. I hope it's where he will retire. I can't choose who he will face that year because so much changes in WWE all the time.

I don't want him to put over someone to end the streak though, he deserves to win because of his tenure, so to have to retire on a loss with his legacy, is an insult with what he's done for the company.

Everybody needs to bare in mind that he was supposed to debut as the Gobbledy Gooker on Survivor Series 1990 and everyone who really knows WWE knows what would have happened to him if not for a now trademarked last minute creative change.

Undertaker needs no belt in his match. He already has the streak. Any man virtually vs Taker at WM is an instant main event match.

I'd like to see Lesnar vs Taker at WM this year.Talks about Punk vs Taker is intriguing as well, but I'd rather see Lesnar/Taker. I don't want HHH/Lesnar at WM 29.