View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 62 of 95 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 72 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Undertaker vs Lesnar at WM29 and Undertaker vs Cena at WM30 is exactly what I've been saying for months.
    I'd rather like seeing Undertaker and CM Punk go at it next year, just so they can plum Lesnar in the Cena/Rock Shtick, making it a triple threat for the WWE Title.

As for 'Mania 30 I can agree for Undertaker facing John Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by wwefan007 View Post
    I'm hoping when Taker retires he puts someone over, as vince said before no one is bigger then the business. Besides it is the only logical way to kill his character.
    Undertaker could win his last match, lights go out, and he's gone for good. I think that has more logic than him having to end his streak.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

3 main events at Mania
    Triple H vs Brock Lesnar
    The Rock vs John Cena, for the WWE Championship
    CM Punk vs The Undertaker, Respect vs Streak match ^^

I've always had the idea of Taker's final match at Wrestlemania ending in a draw. Here me out. That way someone 'ends the winning streak', but at the same time, Taker remains 'undefeated.' It would keep the amazing Mania allore that no one could ever pin him 1 2 3, but it would put someone over as the guy who got closest. It'd be a wrinkle in his record for sure, but I think it'd be the icing on his legendary career - and a note that he is still human - sooorta.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Blog Entries

Undertaker leaves WM with streak and the belt.

So it's almost that time for Undertaker to come back and pick his next victim. Taker vs Punk, Rock or Brock has been the talk as of late. Something popped into my head today about Royal Rumble, that could cause the following:

Rock vs Punk for the title, Rock beats Punk and becomes champ. Undertaker is entered in the Rumble and wins. Giving Taker a match vs the champion (Punk, Rock or Cena) at WM. Now follow me here, we've all seen stories that WWE is making a new belt to replace the spinner belt. So what's to stop WWE from having Taker win the title and WM and retire with the belt and the streak in tact. Setting up for WWE to reveal the new WWE belt, then they could hold some type of tournament like they've done in the past and the winner becoming the new WWE undisputed champion.

Now this is a far, far, far cry from happening, but it would be kind of a nice send off for Undertaker.

The worst part of this whole idea is The Deadman retiring with that P.O.S. belt.

If I could be serious for a moment...

Blog Entries
    Oh goodie, an Undertaker/WM thread.

My money is on Undertaker 'wrestling' Michelle McCool in a Bra & Panties/Boxer Shorts match at Wrestlemania.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloGraphix View Post
    The worst part of this whole idea is The Deadman retiring with that P.O.S. belt.
    True.. It wouldn't be a problem if that belt wasn't such a P.O.S. I can't believe its been around so long

WHC > ALL belts please throw that crap spinner belt in the trash can

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    WHC > ALL belts please throw that crap spinner belt in the trash can
    I'd really hoped Vince was going to smash that thing last week with the kendo stick. They missed an opportunity I'd say