View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 33.90%
  • No

    39 66.10%
Page 60 of 95 FirstFirst ... 10 505859606162 70 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 944
  1. #591
    Senior Member Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Williamsport,Pa
    Posts
    470
    Blog Entries
    3
    Well first I don't want Undertaker losing his streak also I want Taker's last WM match to be against his brother Kane

  2. #592
    According to F4WOnline.com, The Undertaker is expected to work a high profile match at WrestleMania 29, and his potential opponents are currently being discussed, with one possibility being CM Punk ending the streak and "earning everyone's respect."

    Contrary to what WWE normally does with The Undertaker, the company is considering bringing The Dead Man back for the Royal Rumble PPV in January, and possibly having him win the Royal Rumble match.

    The feeling is an Undertaker Royal Rumble win along with a title shot at WrestleMania 29 could bring in a strong buy rate for the big PPV.

  3. #593
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Would be a great match but i truly believe that Cena will take on the UT at least once.

  4. #594
    Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    Well first I don't want Undertaker losing his streak also I want Taker's last WM match to be against his brother Kane
    1st it's not his brother, 2nd its been done at WM 2 times already its not interesting anymore IMO.. not trying to burst your bubble and Im only talking for myself I dont think Undertaker v Kane would sell that well ...

  5. #595
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    1st it's not his brother, 2nd its been done at WM 2 times already its not interesting anymore IMO.. not trying to burst your bubble and Im only talking for myself I dont think Undertaker v Kane would sell that well ...
    they are on screen brothers... they have been a tag team on several occasions calling themselves the brothers of destruction.I do agree it has been done before, but you have to realize that kane and the undertaker are both better wrestlers now. plus it's been roughly a decade since their last wrestlemania match.
    #BeJelly


  6. #596
    Well, by storyline, Undertaker/Kane fits.

    They have a rather long history together, and it would be fitting for SL brothers to 'end' each other, so to speak. As far as /storyline/ goes, it's probably the best thing they have sitting in their lap for Taker's last Mania.

    I, also, don't think Taker's streak should end, unless Taker says he wants it to end.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  7. #597
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Well, by storyline, Undertaker/Kane fits.

    They have a rather long history together, and it would be fitting for SL brothers to 'end' each other, so to speak. As far as /storyline/ goes, it's probably the best thing they have sitting in their lap for Taker's last Mania.

    I, also, don't think Taker's streak should end, unless Taker says he wants it to end.
    That tends to be the general sentiment around the IWC. I don't necessarily totally agree, I find no problem in him losing the streak... most streaks end sometime.
    #BeJelly


  8. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That tends to be the general sentiment around the IWC. I don't necessarily totally agree, I find no problem in him losing the streak... most streaks end sometime.
    I think he'll lose eventually as well. Probably to Vince's next "John Cena" whoever that may be.

  9. #599
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    I think he'll lose eventually as well. Probably to Vince's next "John Cena" whoever that may be.
    that would be a quick way to push a superstar. though I think it should be a heel at the point they beat taker, unless they are going to have another carbon copy of john cena, A superstar who is a megaface and for some reason gets major hate because he is such a boy scout
    #BeJelly


  10. #600
    Senior Member Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Williamsport,Pa
    Posts
    470
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    1st it's not his brother, 2nd its been done at WM 2 times already its not interesting anymore IMO.. not trying to burst your bubble and Im only talking for myself I dont think Undertaker v Kane would sell that well ...
    Umm your new here so I'm going to say this very nicely. You do realize that when Kane was first introduced to us he was "Undertaker's Brother" They are called the Brother of Destruction. So yeah in WWE Storyline they are brothers so know your facts before you post. Second I know they fought twice before so what? Triple H fought him 3 times also

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.