View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 57 of 95 FirstFirst ... 7 475556575859 67 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Is this a real thing or is op just posting for the sake of reading his own text?
    Is this a real post or is this poster just posting for the sake of being stupid?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Is this a real post or is this poster just posting for the sake of being stupid?
    It is a legit post. Try not to get upset at every post on the internet that finds your content lacking in the thread department. Especially if they're probably right.

To stay on topic to this though.

I'd be pretty gob smacked if they did this. I'd be certain Lesnar would just be another name on the list so it would come to a great surprise that someone who is probably leaving after the upcoming 'Mania ends the streak.

Blog Entries
    Well this thread has been like fly paper for the stupids, hasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Well this thread has been like fly paper for the stupids, hasn't it?
    Hey! Some of us have a few redeming qualities! Like refusal to go away, no matter how many times someone has insulted my intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Hey! Some of us have a few redeming qualities! Like refusal to go away, no matter how many times someone has insulted my intelligence.
    Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen - that's my motto. You all need the Robstar's tough love. Except Bodom. I have a special sort of lovin' waiting for him.

My body is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Your reaction if Lesnar beats Taker at Mania
    My reaction would be.........No reaction

as this will never happen.

Honestly has anyone looked at what wwe could be doing but not hinting at it at all ... Rock vs. Undertaker . IMO i think this would be better than Brock vs. Rock , or Cena vs . Taker . When they could easily do Cena vs. Taker at Wrestlemania 30 as a big headliner. if Rock vs. Undertaker went one on one that would leave: Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Cm Punk, maybe Triple H, maybe Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan and Kane all vacant. if so i think it would look like this

Rock v Taker
    Brock v Shawn v Triple H
    Cena v Punk ( Wwe Title - with added stip)
    Orton v Sheamus ( WH Title - with added stip )
    i know most wouldnt agree with this but it would sell more tickets than Wrestlemania 28 and make vince a hell of a lot of money.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XxJPPRxX View Post
    Honestly has anyone looked at what wwe could be doing but not hinting at it at all ... Rock vs. Undertaker . IMO i think this would be better than Brock vs. Rock , or Cena vs . Taker . When they could easily do Cena vs. Taker at Wrestlemania 30 as a big headliner. if Rock vs. Undertaker went one on one that would leave: Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Cm Punk, maybe Triple H, maybe Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan and Kane all vacant. if so i think it would look like this

Rock v Taker
    Brock v Shawn v Triple H
    Cena v Punk ( Wwe Title - with added stip)
    Orton v Sheamus ( WH Title - with added stip )
    i know most wouldnt agree with this but it would sell more tickets than Wrestlemania 28 and make vince a hell of a lot of money.
    Initially, this got me thinking, what's this guy on about? But it got me thinking about who might face Undertaker. So rather than making a thread about it - surely the first one of those - I'll just give you what I thought here.

What I think would be cool was have Daniel Bryan with Kane face Undy, with the inevitable ending where Kane turns on Bryan once and for all and he and the Undertaker "hug it out" on the grandest stage of them all. Or not, there could be the double turn. Then Undy has got, if they extend Lesnar's contract, by promising him 'Taker at WM30. Not to win, mind you. And in case Lesnar pulls a, well....Lesnar, then he's got a backup opponent in Kane.

Just spitballing here.

And Shawn isn't coming back. (I would LOVE to say this with 100% conviction, but the best I can offer is 95%)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Initially, this got me thinking, what's this guy on about? But it got me thinking about who might face Undertaker. So rather than making a thread about it - surely the first one of those - I'll just give you what I thought here.

What I think would be cool was have Daniel Bryan with Kane face Undy, with the inevitable ending where Kane turns on Bryan once and for all and he and the Undertaker "hug it out" on the grandest stage of them all. Or not, there could be the double turn. Then Undy has got, if they extend Lesnar's contract, by promising him 'Taker at WM30. Not to win, mind you. And in case Lesnar pulls a, well....Lesnar, then he's got a backup opponent in Kane.

Just spitballing here.

And Shawn isn't coming back. (I would LOVE to say this with 100% conviction, but the best I can offer is 95%)
    Eh, IMO, it's Lesnar vs Taker at WM 29 and Cena vs Taker at WM 30.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!