View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 56 of 95 FirstFirst ... 6 465455565758 66 ... LastLast
    Taker will never lose at WM before he retires....bank on it! He will go down in history as the only undefeated wrestler at WM because for him to lose now would be pointless.

Blog Entries
    I'm only going to say this once Undertaker will never and I mean NEVER lose at Wrestlemania

There is maybe one person who might beat him at WM....STING. Anybody else has no chance!

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    The last posts pretty much sum up my feeling. Why would he lose? What purpose would it serve? Put someone over? 'Taker could just as easily lay down for an up and comer at some other PPV, if they really need to have that person go specifically over the Undertaker.

But look at it this way - beating UT at WM doesn't guarantee long term success for any wrestler. Then what are you going to do? What are you left with? A dirty smear on a legacy you spent years building.

Be a bit hard to sell streak dvds if you shit on the ending.

That's not the question we should be considering. The question you want to ask is "What will you reaction be when Ryback destroys the undertaker's streak! Hell, What will your reaction be to Ryback having a 20-0 streak at EVERY PPV, EVER. EVER."

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

takers streak should never end , its one of the greatest things wwe has ever had

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    That's not the question we should be considering. The question you want to ask is "What will you reaction be when Ryback destroys the undertaker's streak! Hell, What will your reaction be to Ryback having a 20-0 streak at EVERY PPV, EVER. EVER."
    Piss on Ryback! It's hilarious all this talk about Ryback this Ryback that, what if Ryback yada yada yada.....oh my!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Title says it all. I would be pissed off because not only should that go to an up and commer like Rhodes, Ryback, Barrett, or Ziggler, but also since Lesnar has only comeback to the WWE for the money.
    I honestly don't think the Lesnar/Taker match is going to happen. And 'Shit No' to your other suggestions. Taker, if he wrestles at Mania again, DOES NOT lose.

i would go to your house and punch your face. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    This thread is stupid.
    Like all of your posts?