View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 9 of 95 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh come on, like you can't predict the sequence of Undertakers 7 moves. It's ALL predictable (except when Darren Young wins a match). Look at The Rock or Stone Cold - same 5 or 6 moves varied around punches, kicks, clotheslines and/or highspots outside the ring. It's not rocket science, so let's not pretend it was "so much better in the old days".
    You think Cena's limited? Look at those Nexus guys - they all seem to have been 'given' a finisher and the rest is sloppy brawling. With the exception of Barrett and Gabriel (who was impressive on Raw) they just don't seem to have the tools or if they do, don't have confidence in them
    Look my issue is that the WWE won't make this a wrestling match. More of a squash match but thats what I believe. If John Cena faces the Undertaker, then make it less predictable. More of a wrestling match where they give it their all.

#REAL!

Something like Undertaker-Shawn Michaels at WM 25. That would be awesome but, a match like that can never be duplicated. Hell, even they couldn't duplicate it this year.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

if cena were to beat taker at wrestlemania it would be the biggest boo's in wwe history and the end of wwe for me thats for sure.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Look my issue is that the WWE won't make this a wrestling match. More of a squash match but thats what I believe. If John Cena faces the Undertaker, then make it less predictable. More of a wrestling match where they give it their all.
    It will always be an entertaining match at Wrestlemania for Undertaker. Anyway, I think the point is being missed is Cena was just answering a question in an interview, a stupid one at that - was his next challenge to win an oscar or end the streak? What else would he say? He's been in like, 3 movies - not even Cena is crazy enough to think that his acting will win any Oscars. A WWE production would never, NEVER win any Oscars!!

It will always be an entertaining match at Wrestlemania for Undertaker. Anyway, I think the point is being missed is Cena was just answering a question in an interview, a stupid one at that - was his next challenge to win an oscar or end the streak? What else would he say? He's been in like, 3 movies - not even Cena is crazy enough to think that his acting will win any Oscars. A WWE production would never, NEVER win any Oscars!!
    That is true. I would like to see the match as well....

#REAL!

WWE is wearing thin on performers that draw money. If this match doesn't happen at WM 27 then it might not end up happening. To the average wrestling fan this match is a big deal and they'll probably want to buy WM just to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    WWE is wearing thin on performers that draw money. If this match doesn't happen at WM 27 then it might not end up happening. To the average wrestling fan this match is a big deal and they'll probably want to buy WM just to see that.
    Average wrestling fans=kids demanding Cena shirts from their parents

#REAL!

which equals money for wwe. I don't think cena would want to end the streak because he knows how big it is, he knows that taker should retire undefeated.

Blog Entries
    Which brings us to another point - what bet did John Cena lose to get stuck with all his merchandise in purple and orange? Those choices are bizarre.

Which brings us to another point - what bet did John Cena lose to get stuck with all his merchandise in purple and orange? Those choices are bizarre.
    Not necessarily, the colours are bright, attractive and stand out. Somthing that appeals to kids perfectly, I'm suprised they don't have cenas merchindice in red, blue and yellow, really aim for the kids then.

When you see a kid in bright orange or purple, you know he's a cena fan or their mum just dressed them horribly.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles