Blog Entries

Exclamation UFC 139 Results / Your Picks Contest Results

This was my first attempt at creating a contest, so I had some things backwards. I will try to have a UFC contest for each PPV they have and hopefully things will smooth out. Anyway on to business.

UFC 139 was worth a total of 120 pts. 15 pts for each correct Main Card match - 10 pts for each correct Featured Prelim match - 5 pts for each correct Facebook Prelim match.

1. Kashdinero - 80 pts

2. thejman93 - 55 pts

3. VanHooliganX - 45 pts

4. Robstar - 40 pts

5. Dr. Death - 0 pts - forgot to enter

Here are the results of UFC 139:

Main Card:

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs Dan Henderson - Dan Henderson via Unanimous Decision 48-47 across the board

Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva vs Cung Le - Wanderlei Silva via TKO/Ref Stop @ 4:49 of Rd 2

Urijah Faber vs Brian Bowles - Urijah Faber via Tap Out/Guillotine Choke @ 1:27 of Rd 2

Martin Kampmann vs Rick Story - Martin Kampmann via Split Decision 30-27, 29-28 and 28-29

Stephan Bonnar vs Kyle Kingsbury - Stephan Bonnar via Unanimous Decision 30-27 across the board

Featured Prelims:

Ryan Bader vs Jason Brilz - Ryan Bader via KO @ 0:77 of Rd 1

Michael McDonald vs Alex Soto - Michael McDonald via TKO/Ref Stop @ 0:56 of Rd 1

Facebook Prelims:

Tom Lawlor vs Chris Weidman - Chris Weidman via Tap Out/D'arce Choke @ 2:07 of Rd 1

Gleison Tibau vs Rafael Dos Anjos - Gleison Tibau via Split Decision 28-29, 29-28 and 30-27

Miguel Angle Torres vs Nick Pace - Miguel Torres via Unanimous Decision 30-27 across the board

Matt Brown vs Seth Baczynski - Seth Baczynski via Tap Out/Guillotine Choke @ 0:42 of Rd 2

Shamar Bailey vs Danny Castillo - Danny Castillo via TKO/Ref Stop @ 4:52 of Rd 1

Thank You all for playing along and we'll see you at UFC 140.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Nice

Bloody Shogun let me down but I can be happy with 3rd.
    Should be a good contest though, especially when we get belts on the line and we can guess how many will change and how long will the shortest match be to the quickest minute, etc.

Blog Entries
    wish i would have seen this. that was a sick ass night of fights

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedominator92 View Post
    wish i would have seen this. that was a sick ass night of fights
    I'll be doing this for the TUF 14 Finale and UFC 140 as well as other UFC PPVs also. TUF 14 Finale is on Dec 3rd so keep checking back here, I should have it up around Dec 1st

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey