The biggest impact in the Realm of Extreme

Ok guys, allow me first to apologize if someone had allready made a similar thread, because I never actualy saw any threads like this one before. I do, like many of you, appreciate our modern threads that speaks of current situations that we have in our wrestling industry. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But if we go back in time, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with some company's death or the end of some amazing era. I thought we go back in time and look at the greatest moments that ECW had when it was running wild in the wrestling world.

The 1st storyline: THE NIGHT THE LINE WAS CROSSED. (The three way dance that lasted one hour.)
    The 2nd angle: ECW LEAVES THE NWA. (When Extreme was born in the old ECW.)
    The 3rd storyline: AXL VS. IAN. (The feud that paved the way for ECW's hardcore wrestling style to move into the main event.)
    The 4th storyline: PITBULL #1 BREAKS HIS NECK. (When Shane Douglas broke Gary Wolfe neck.)
    The 5th Storyline: RAVEN VS SANDMAN. (When the sandman would get crucifed by Raven.)
    The 6th angle: RAW IS ECW. (The invasion of ECW for monday night raw.)

Now here comes my question, Which moment in your openion was the one who had the greatest impact of them all?!
    "you can not achieve success without the risk of failure. and I learned a long time ago you can not achive success if you fear failure.
    if you are not afraid to fail...man! you have a chance to successed !!!
    but you never gonna get there unless you risk it all the way."

Jerry lawler:
    (After Owen Hart almost pulled off Billy Gunn's tights) "Don't you know crack isn't good for you?"
    "Do you have a quarter? My mom told me to call her when I meet the women of my dreams."

As far as I can tell, an ecw star was only made to apologize for his actions once. And that was when raven crucified the sandman. So I'll pick that one