Thread: Timmy Terrific

Blog Entries

Timmy Terrific

alright so anyone who just watched the Thursday Night Football game featuring the Jets and the Broncos, or any of the Broncos games the past 2 weeks, would know that the Denver Broncos are making a playbook designed to help out Tim Tebow, this playbook is made of a lot of options and Quarter Back runs, so here's what I'm wondering, can an NFL Quarter Back, be successful while running this type of offense?

so far it seems to be working but can anyone really picture Tim Tebow playing in the Super Bowl, running an option offense in the NFL? it's really hard to picture this working, so will defenses be able to figure out Tim Tebow easily?

also I'm sure a lot of the Broncos team would be upset about this offense as well, people like Eddie Royal, who have so much potential at the Wide Receiver position, and now they are forced to run an option offense and get little to no contribution in the passing game

So back to my question could anyone see the Broncos or any NFL team continually use this type of offense and be successful? I mean hell we might be seeing a new era in the NFL, I don't want to over rate Tebow, but it's very well possible he could completely change how NFL football is played. I personally would like to think that defenses are going to be smart enough to figure out how Tim Tebow works, and stop his game, and force him to play like every other QB does, but who knows, maybe he's just "that good" there's no denying that the guy is a winner he's proved that many times especially tonight when he had his back against the wall and drove down field 95 yards to win it for Denver

so option offense, can it work?

Blog Entries
    Option? No.

Tim Tebow? Yes. The man has the most important talent in the world: Winning.
    D.O.A.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    No. Tebow has only been good at the end of games. The Broncos may be 5-1 with him, but they played like shit in most of those games and only won at the very end. But Tebow is a good qb though and he will be a elite qb in the future.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

This is why they should've been starting Tebow from the beginning. Orton is a 20/20 QB: he's only good between the Red Zones. Tebow is a winner, plain and simple. He has a drive to win and is a great leader and it's obvious the team likes him as well. The people who hate on him just hate for one reason, IMO, and it ain't his QB skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    This is why they should've been starting Tebow from the beginning. Orton is a 20/20 QB: he's only good between the Red Zones. Tebow is a winner, plain and simple. He has a drive to win and is a great leader and it's obvious the team likes him as well. The people who hate on him just hate for one reason, IMO, and it ain't his QB skills.
    Cause ESPN gets a rager at the mention of his name? You see that too?
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Tim Tebow is a great QB, he's already proven that. He has surrounded himself with a coach and team that believe in him and trust him. This makes it easier for a QB to cope and make fast decisions when needed. I don't know if the option play will stay in the NFL, but it sure would make it more entertaining.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

My favorite part of today is everyone talking about his QB rating. His best receiver is EDDIE ROYAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's got Willie McGahee's decomposing body and Knowshon Moreno's glass bones as his running backs! Anyone not named Rodgers, Brady and Manning would struggle with that team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

No.

They're doing something new...but once teams start to catch on, it's going to be back to losing for Tim Tebow. You can't be a QB and not be able to throw the football accurately, and Tim Tebow can't throw the football accurately.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    No.

They're doing something new...but once teams start to catch on, it's going to be back to losing for Tim Tebow. You can't be a QB and not be able to throw the football accurately, and Tim Tebow can't throw the football accurately.
    This.

Plus the fact that you are gonna get Tebow killed if he takes a lot hits over a long period of time.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community