Page 79 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I can not take Anderson seriously in that biker gear, he doesn't look intimidating, he doesn't look tough, he just looks goofy
    I like that Anderson still have his a--hole attitude... but I don't think he need to be part of Aces and 8s... but he does add to it as a lead figure...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Wasn't Christy Hot tonight or last night..... WOW..... One reason anyone must watch Impact!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

What did you guys think about Taz's promo to open the show? Or Bully's Promo on the A&8?

Personally, I love Taz in the heel role. His opening promo was great (liked the explanation for how he could remain on the headset with his bullet proof contract that made “Teflon Taz” a valuable piece on the “Higher Powers” chess table), but he needs to stay away from the comedy shit if he is going to stay on the head set. Unless he is bullying Todd or talking shit with the professor, he needs to just avoid talking as filler. I loved the subtle bickering between the three and died laughing when he called Todd and Mike on failing to acknowledge the break in the pin fall due to the foot on the ropes.

Bully cut his promo with passion. I love how much the guy invests his emotions into his character. I hate the Bully/Brooke connection, but I could listen to Bully cut promos all day. Dude looks like he is dead serious when he gets on a mic and gets rolling like last night.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    What did you guys think about Taz's promo to open the show? Or Bully's Promo on the A&8?

Personally, I love Taz in the heel role. His opening promo was great (liked the explanation for how he could remain on the headset with his bullet proof contract that made “Teflon Taz” a valuable piece on the “Higher Powers” chess table), but he needs to stay away from the comedy shit if he is going to stay on the head set. Unless he is bullying Todd or talking shit with the professor, he needs to just avoid talking as filler. I loved the subtle bickering between the three and died laughing when he called Todd and Mike on failing to acknowledge the break in the pin fall due to the foot on the ropes.

Bully cut his promo with passion. I love how much the guy invests his emotions into his character. I hate the Bully/Brooke connection, but I could listen to Bully cut promos all day. Dude looks like he is dead serious when he gets on a mic and gets rolling like last night.
    Taz's promo was all about Aces and 8s taking over.... The " Higher Power" be it Bischoff, Jarrett, or a thought I just had Russo..... Personally I like the new heel Taz on color, something lots of power groups in the past lacked in wrestling was a voice... Now we can get some insight of the group, at least through a member...

Bully's promo, was one of the more serious side with passion as you said promo, promising to do something... Time will tell if he does or not..

Now we know how they took Hardy off the UK tour story wise....

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Now we know how they took Hardy off the UK tour story wise....

Ugh, that was brutal... Not in the "OMG that looked SICK!" way when DOC took out Sting, but in the "OMG, Really?!" way of watching Hardy do a piss poor job of selling, not to mention the VP's actions didn't look as 'realistic' (for a lack of a better term atm)as DOCs or even Knox's did. The good news - They did a Hardy promo before the match without the "Deep Thoughts" inner monologue and I actually enjoyed it. Hopefully this means that if we do see anything from Hardy while Impact is in the UK, hopefully it's a phone call, or vignette that is put together nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Ugh, that was brutal... Not in the "OMG that looked SICK!" way when DOC took out Sting, but in the "OMG, Really?!" way of watching Hardy do a piss poor job of selling, not to mention the VP's actions didn't look as 'realistic' (for a lack of a better term atm)as DOCs or even Knox's did. The good news - They did a Hardy promo before the match without the "Deep Thoughts" inner monologue and I actually enjoyed it. Hopefully this means that if we do see anything from Hardy while Impact is in the UK, hopefully it's a phone call, or vignette that is put together nicely.
    They should had added another hammer shot.... If i have to predict the Lockdown Main event... I would go with Mr Anderson vs Hardy....

Blog Entries
    Countdown now less then 1 hour to the UK show on Spike...... Can't wait to see the fall out on TV instead of reading it in spoiler....

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Countdown now less then 1 hour to the UK show on Spike...... Can't wait to see the fall out on TV instead of reading it in spoiler....
    i read the spoiler and i wont be watching

Blog Entries
    Well I read the spoilers and will be watching..... Esp for the Cage match....

i gave it about a 30 minutes. the lighting and camera work is kinda bad. but not there fault just just really started to do more outside the impact zone. but i would hire someone who knows how to film in diffferent buildings. like hire someone from liking who know how to light up a place. also i here some cheers but i don't see the fans cheering.