Page 72 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Was a pretty good Impact last night...... Strong esp as it came off the PPV and it was taped Monday.... Didn't see the cut-ins that they do during the commercials when live....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Was a pretty good Impact last night...... Strong esp as it came off the PPV and it was taped Monday.... Didn't see the cut-ins that they do during the commercials when live....
    They weren't live, they recorded two or three weeks because of the holiday
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    They weren't live, they recorded two or three weeks because of the holiday
    I said that.....
    they taped 2 weeks worth this week... last night show and Thanksgiving show...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Anyway a few things or thoughts...
    The X Division match pretty good.....
    Magnus getting attacked by Aces and 8s take he going be repackaged??
    AJ Styles promo..... I think he can cut a good promo when he wants to... such as last night...
    I just wonder if any members of Aces and 8s going ever get kicked out, after they tease the DOC being kicked out..
    As I already said it as a strong show almost if not as equal as a live show...

I liked this preview

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Aces n' Eights have invaded the Europa League

Blog Entries
    Well Thanksgiving Impact was pretty good...
    with Gut Check and more...
    Open Fight Night
    Turkey bowl match

match of the night had to be Christian York calling out Jeff Hardy
    When is the TNA roster going get wise and figure out Aces and 8s taking out the roster 1 by 1, hopefully soon???

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Sorry dude, but I think we are on a different page.
    I didn't wrote it down good enough, but what I meant to say what that it was fantastic, in the most goddamn ridiculous manner ever.
    I was legit laughing out loud when I saw that.
    No, we are in the same mindframe. I guess I should use the sarcasm emoticon next time

Personally, they make me cringe more than laugh. I am just not interested in what someone like Hardy would be thinking. Had they used this for someone like Roode, Storm, Styles, Aries, (or others) I might be interested. Hell, I'd rather hear RVD's thoughts on where in the world it is currently 4:20 and mobster conspiracies than to hear Jeff thoughts of randomness.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Well Thanksgiving Impact was pretty good...
    with Gut Check and more...
    Open Fight Night
    Turkey bowl match

match of the night had to be Christian York calling out Jeff Hardy
    When is the TNA roster going get wise and figure out Aces and 8s taking out the roster 1 by 1, hopefully soon???
    I liked the show. It wasn't the best, but it did manage to keep my interest for the whole 2 hours. I have to say, I am still not a fan of Alex Silva, but Sam Shaw is starting to grow on me. I've seen a little of their work as tag team partners in OVW and I think both kids have talent; Silva is just not impressive and looks awkward in the ring (like he is standing on his tip-toes or something). Shaw, however, could be a potential break out if he improves his ring work and seriously starts studying tape on promos. The kid is raw, but the potential is there.

York/Hardy was match of the night and I love how Christian did what you'd expect everyone to do on OFN; call out the champ. Ryan/Chavo did well to set up the up and coming feud between the two teams, and Kaz/AJ delivered as expected. I will also admit that Mr. Pec-tacular does well with his heel persona. He might need work in the ring, but he carries himself in the way an overly cocky wrestler should. I hate that EY was taken out (after waiting so long, he comes back for 3 weeks only to get sidelined again), but I felt they did an awesome job with making the attack look brutal (especially with the tears streaming down ODB's face).

If I had one complaint, it would be that I wish Borash was back on the headset. Todd does well calling the inring action and seems to have good chemistry with the Mike and Taz, but Borash brings that "authentic" TNA feel when he is on the headset. I would like for TNA to try out Todd, Borash, and Tenay one week and then Todd, Borash, and Taz another week. I would like the Todd, Borash, and Tenay team because they would be able to call a match move for move, which I am a fan of; the set back is that they would have absolutely no one to add color as I don't find Todd funny, and Borash could never be that "arrogant" on the mic imo. I love the Professor for his knowledge of wrestling, but I think he is getting closer and closer to the end of his career. If this is the case, I feel Todd, Borash, and Taz could be a great working team with Todd being the inring, Borash being the "TNA Homer", and Taz adding some good color to the team. If they were to go in this direction though, they would have to make Taz the heel announcer. I think Taz could pull it off if he'd quit with the stupid jokes. Have him be that "take no shit" character he can pull off.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    No, we are in the same mindframe. I guess I should use the sarcasm emoticon next time

Personally, they make me cringe more than laugh. I am just not interested in what someone like Hardy would be thinking. Had they used this for someone like Roode, Storm, Styles, Aries, (or others) I might be interested. Hell, I'd rather hear RVD's thoughts on where in the world it is currently 4:20 and mobster conspiracies than to hear Jeff thoughts of randomness.
    Yeah, suspension of disbelief and such....
    And his thoughts are so goddamn shallow, it's completely futile.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''