Page 62 of 199 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 72 112 162 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Well TNA has one show they can't book everything in one show, also the BFG series and the Aces and 8's storyline are more important
    I know, I just found it rather hilarious. xD It's going to be a good match, even though I know I can't watch it. I kind of want Sonjay to win.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    I know, I just found it rather hilarious. xD It's going to be a good match, even though I know I can't watch it. I kind of want Sonjay to win.
    I don't know, I've seen Ions matches with king and he seems pretty good I wouldn't mind him being champion for a while longer especially since he hasn't really gotten any tv time
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    The 2 BFG matches
    Hardy and Joe- ended interesting with Jeff Hardy winning by submission...
    Hogan giving the Aces&8s lacky to Aries to play with, guess he wasn't to vauleable to them after all..
    The backstage choosing of the Tag titles, I liking the concept more and more as it gives lots of speaking time to the guys., it also givesa backstage view of choices that goes on...
    Tara and Gail Kim and referee Taryn Terrell - 2 thoughts great build up for Tara going into Sunday and I guess a feud with Gail and Taryn in the future??
    Joey Ryan the smartest move that can and could happen Joey beating Al Snow... The guy is a great talker and wrestler...
    Bully Ray v RVD- thinking can and could Bully be the one to win BFG even as he is more the less a tweener as it seems now??
    Chavo and Hernandez v Kaz and Daniels for the belts- 3 words not to soon!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    a few other thoughts, Christy Hemme as always beautiful... seems to be pulling double duty.. ring announcer and interviewer...
    Magnus and BFG series.... 2 guys and 2 feuds possible....
    BFG series I want to say it between 3 guys, not taking nothing from Jeff Hardy... But Storm, Joe and Bully seems to be my favorites...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    a few other thoughts, Christy Hemme as always beautiful... seems to be pulling double duty.. ring announcer and interviewer...
    Magnus and BFG series.... 2 guys and 2 feuds possible....
    BFG series I want to say it between 3 guys, not taking nothing from Jeff Hardy... But Storm, Joe and Bully seems to be my favorites...
    That guy right there is my favorite. I do hope he wins that match against Storm.

its cool they said something about the king.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    its cool they said something about the king.
    I agree, man.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Wes Brisco? Wasn't he going to be a part of Aces and Eights?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

If hardy loses this match it will make the last few months seem completely pointless
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    If hardy loses this match it will make the last few months seem completely pointless
    I thought Bully would put the career on the line.

But I sense a A&E attack and a 3 way.

Also check TWE!!